THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Side note it's incredibly sad that Elliot is basically hugging himself in that last scene. Because Mr. Robot don't exist. I mean....we obviously know that, but it's easy to forget when you see a scene like that.

Fred.
tumblr_oacf0roTjl1qiaxzfo2_400.gif

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Yup this shyt breaking bad status..... excellent fukking episode.....I just watched this shyt smacked shyt was next level under the influence

Elliot would approve

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
They did two other tracking shots during season 1 too. Once when Elliot was wilding out on drugs and again for the last scene, after the credits.

Side note, I think it's pretty obvious Elliot is in some kind of mental institution/hospital at this point. Ray's speech about being his dog's master, and how the dog never realized it kinda makes it seem like he's running shyt wherever Elliot is.

Fred.
Seems like it.....they got major pull where Elliot is at

• Dap
Reactions: hex

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
if Tyrell is dead then who's been sending his wife those packages :jbhmm:

Not that I believe it, but on the 2-bit pod they skimmed over a decent theory.

When Darlene goes into the hotel in the blonde wig she passes a guy holding a paper with a paparazzi shot of Tyrell's wife outside her house in her robe after she came outside to look for who called her in the previous episode.

The theory they posited was that maybe it's a/the paparazzi playing her to draw her out of hiding.

Not that I believe it, but it was an interesting theory.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Last Wednesday, i think i heard Darlene say something like "Oh brother, just kill me", in the beginning of the episode, when they were in the car. I know it's an expression, but with this show:patrice:.I wouldn't be surprise if Elliot/Mr.Robot, kill, or get Darlene killed (unintentionally) by the end of the season. Possibly the end of the series, since Darlene is a co star and killing her too early in the series could affect the show.

• Dap
Reactions: hex