Daps
Tyrells wife.... im in love brehs

Stephanie-Corneliussen-Nude-48.jpg

:wow:

Fred.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So good to have this show back, watched this morning before work. Already going through this thread and I'm :russ:and :ohhh:at the same time. Some of the theories brought up, are things I didn't even pick up on like Elliot's current living situation. Elliot always leaves you :patrice:with what exactly is going on with him.

We know one character whose whereabouts are no longer a concern, as Gideon is :deadrose:. Hope he knows the password to get into heaven.

I'm glad it looks like Euro Bateman is still in the picture. Need him to come back and take out Swede Thot's new boy toy. When he tried to ask her for drinks and she gave him the :camby:. I'm not even into that kinky ish, but she is so pretty I would have to consider it :lupe:.

I would hate to work at E Corp right now. Everybody from the CEO's to the bank teller's are catching hell. White lady talking about she made all her payments and to close her account :damn:, while teller :francis:and seeing messages on her screen.

When they panned to the IT guy trying to fix it and he was an F Society goon :youngsabo:

At least Beta Seyfried is on the come up, she won't be kicking it with Molly and friends on the weekends but seems good at her new job. Lawyer hit her with that Ted DiBiase speech though - "Everybody has a price." Apparently hers isn't expensive, I doubt the brotha had to even buy a drink to get the nightcap :leon:

Speaking of Price, Phil schooling the government on the art of conning. When he gave dude the :scust:and told him to wipe his mouth :mjlol:.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
:ohhh:

In the recent S2 EP2, Leon is seen struggling with a basketball player and agruinh for whatever reason, then disappears right after that scene. The real reason he suddenly stopped appearing is that effect of the argument with the other 'prison-mate'. He was punished for his actions and sent to solitary confinement in the prison.

On top of this, the new character that appears when Leon leaves, holding a dog, is most likely a prison guard. Hence the various prisoners moving away from him as he sits down. I hope this theory is correct, and they way they're showing things, it would be constructed beautifully.

Might as well add, Tyrell at the end of the episode is seen on the phone with Elliot, on a prison type phone.

EDIT: To pile all of the things from EP1 and EP2 to confirm this theory: •Leroy is Elliot's Fellow Inmate that gets sent to (Solitary?) •The man's dog could be a search dog, or even a therapy dog. •The street Elliot walks down seems confined, almost claustrophobic. •Elliot's therapist is very urgent, worried about Elliot's prison mental health? Could also be a ploy to comfort himself.. •The men in suits like in the diner is yet to have a clear explanation, guards watching over them maybe? •Elliot's Mom is acting as a guard would: Telling him when to wake up, do work, NEVER gives cares about Elliot. •Gideon visits Elliot in his 'house' sitting across from each other, very prison-like setting. •Tyrell's phone call on a odd phone, prison phone?

Seinfeld reruns play all the time, and if you're in prison you have nothing to do but watch TV. If he never had cable (or a TV) someone Leon's age may never have seen Seinfeld before.

Seinfeld also ended with all the characters in prison.

Phil Collins - Take Me Home

...Collins has stated that the song lyrics refer to a patient in a mental institution,[4][5] and that it is very much based on the novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. [3] "Take Me Home" is thus a protest song, with the subject of its protest being the British practice of confining "misfits" to "asylums."

:ohhh:WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

also all of the emphasis on control being an illusion

he thinks he's abstaining from his "weapon of choice" when he really has no control over that

the bible study is also a dead giveaway

mental institution situation is about to crumble soon though

elliot embracing elliot and mr robot knowingly this time, that's a scary sight :banderas:

Last edited: