DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I just now seeing the last episode and man :wow:it was good

:russ:Angela stays getting shytted on by everyone

:whew: at that Tears For Fears song, next episode we need to hear some Pat Benatar
:salute:at Darlene for bossin' up and murking that bytch, it needed to be done while everyone else is SAWFT p*ssyfooting around the issues
:camby:fukk Mobley he needs to be the next one that dies, I have absolute no love for that fukker
:dahell:I still don't understand why White Rose didn't kill Dom in China with the other FBI agents, would have solved a lot of problems had he did it
:wtf:The timeline has me confused for a minute, gonna have to rewatch this season when its all said and done
:lawd:at another @Nature Boy Ric Flair WOOOOOOOOview

This episode had me paranoid to the point where I had to jam this song at least 6 times when the episode was over:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:I still don't understand why White Rose didn't kill Dom in China with the other FBI agents, would have solved a lot of problems had he did it
:wtf:The timeline has me confused for a minute, gonna have to rewatch this season when its all said and done

As far as the time line:

The 16 minute mark of episode 7 is the 5:12 mark of episode 8. The exact same scene.

Episode 8 basically takes place during the last half of episode 7.

In ep 7, the meeting Angela was at, when they discussed Susan Jacobs vacation, was shown before the reveal that Elliot is in jail. It's the last scene before it.

So everything in this ep took place in the back ground, up to that meeting Angela had. Because Darlene faked a message from Susan Jacobs saying "I'm going on vacation", remember?

Fred.

As far as why White Rose didn't kill Dom, she's just a random agent to him. The objective wasn't to kill every FBI agent there, it was to create tensions between the U.S. and Chinese government, so Congress doesn't ask China for a financial bail out.

Fred.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
As far as the time line:

As far as why White Rose didn't kill Dom, she's just a random agent to him. The objective wasn't to kill every FBI agent there, it was to create tensions between the U.S. and Chinese government, so Congress doesn't ask China for a financial bail out.

Fred.
Rose playing chess U.S. playing checkers

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Also - apparently there's a bug in the show itself - it could be a production mistake, but from what I've read - it's pretty consistent.

All the dates they mention from 2015 are a day off.

I have literally no idea what that means, but it makes White Rose fukking with clocks and measuring time very specifically interesting.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Also - apparently there's a bug in the show itself - it could be a production mistake, but from what I've read - it's pretty consistent.

All the dates they mention from 2015 are a day off.

I have literally no idea what that means, but it makes White Rose fukking with clocks and measuring time very specifically interesting.
:jbhmm:. Elaborate, what do you mean?