THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean everyone agrees this season is missing Tyrell , yeah? I'm not sure the role he would have played/served but he was arguably the best character from season 1
I agree and this is my only complaint about season 2. His character was the only one who could be just as engaging as Elliot (in my opinion). His weirdness rivaled Elliot's and it was fun to see their story lines play out at the same time.

I actually don't dislike Angela but I see your POV. I'm also not sure if it's her acting or if that's the direction they want her character to take but she seems almost detached from reality when she speaks. The acting from most of the other actors is quality though so I assume they want her to go this route.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I have no idea what White Rose is and their relation to Dark Army tho. I feel like I missed that in the first season. I think FSociety met with WR but I have no idea what for.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea what White Rose is and their relation to Dark Army tho. I feel like I missed that in the first season. I think FSociety met with WR but I have no idea what for.

White Rose runs Dark Army, or at the very least is a VIP in that group. I'd assume he runs it completely though, since his day job is the Chinese equivalent of the CIA over there.

Fred.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
USA has got to stop feeding us like this :blessed: whole episode was fire and like Hex said, it basically happened during the latter half of last weeks episode. Darlene the sociopath :blessed: Angela and sucking dikk being mentioned in the same breath once again :blessed: mobley not snitching and playing it cool :blessed:

Dope episode

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I agree and this is my only complaint about season 2. His character was the only one who could be just as engaging as Elliot (in my opinion). His weirdness rivaled Elliot's and it was fun to see their story lines play out at the same time.

I actually don't dislike Angela but I see your POV. I'm also not sure if it's her acting or if that's the direction they want her character to take but she seems almost detached from reality when she speaks. The acting from most of the other actors is quality though so I assume they want her to go this route.

good rant and the chick who plays angela is doing a good portrayal as someone who is experiencing and never recovered from a ptsd, and her playing detached is brilliant.

she really feels like someone doing this shyt for real.
who stopped being green and finally bossed up in the natural evolution of the game she is in.
incredible second season,..thanks you guys for putting me on this show.
\

a healthy round of preciate handshakes to you guys who put me on to mr robot.

art barr

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally watched the last episode. Darlene is a fukking bo$$. She might fukk around and take out White Rose solo :whoo:
Rewatching this ep right now and Darlene might give this whole thing away I'm realizing. Right at the beginning when she's recording as the fsociety mascot, she pulls her mask off before the tape cuts when there's an issue with the tracking, showing her face on camera. She puts the tape on a stand behind her and then it falls off into a corner. Don't think they fetched that tape :francis:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This was a good ass episode. I honestly wanted to turn it off after they let that broad slide up in there so easy.

• Dap
Reactions: hex