THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
That made me pause too. Worlds most sought after elite hacker group and they can't remember to lock the front door :russ:
Fam, I said how the fukk yall bring a empire down but let this broad slide up in there undetected:heh:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Rewatching this ep right now and Darlene might give this whole thing away I'm realizing. Right at the beginning when she's recording as the fsociety mascot, she pulls her mask off before the tape cuts when there's an issue with the tracking, showing her face on camera. She puts the tape on a stand behind her and then it falls off into a corner. Don't think they fetched that tape :francis:
I think thats what they want us to think, it was too obvious everyone noticed that. That tapes gonna play a role but not what we think

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
They were in there for like a week so I guess they were used to being home alone? Probably didn't see her choosing that day to come home.

I think it was more than a week.

I can't remember where I heard it, read it, or saw it, but I think it's been closer to a couple of months.

I may be wrong though.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fam, I said how the fukk yall bring a empire down but let this broad slide up in there undetected:heh:

That's how it is though. The dude that ran Silk Road (the real life version of the site Ray was running on this show) got caught because he used his real email address to help set up the site.

How the feds took down the Dread Pirate Roberts

Altoid became a person of interest, but who was he? Further research revealed that Altoid had been posting on a board called Bitcoin Talk—further suggesting a possible link to the Silk Road, which operated on Bitcoin. A key break came when the agent found an October 11, 2011 post by Altoid, looking for an "IT pro in the Bitcoin community" and directing all inquiries to "rossulbricht at gmail dot com."

It's almost always dumb shyt that gets people caught up.

Fred.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I think people have to remember that criminal masterminds aren't hackers and hackers aren't criminal masterminds.

They always slip up in stupid ways because they're not built for one life or the other and get basic stuff wrong. Like focusing on hacking an encrypted conference call and creating YouTube videos instead of remembering to track the woman whose house you're squatting in lol

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Brehs - the Mr. Robot Reddit apparently found a website with a page from Elliot's diary, from the day after he woke up in Tyrell's car.

red-wheelbarrow.net

page.jpg

Got himself locked up for 18 months, but White Rose got him out after 3.:ohhh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Brehs - the Mr. Robot Reddit apparently found a website with a page from Elliot's diary, from the day after he woke up in Tyrell's car.

red-wheelbarrow.net

page.jpg

Got himself locked up for 18 months, but White Rose got him out after 3.:ohhh:
Where the fukk did they find that

Mr robot told us to talk sense into Elliott

I was reading one review and the writer said it was cool how Darlene read the same script Elliott tells us in the first episode.

Then they asked are we members of fsociety too?

:mindblown: