THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's got the awards and noms rolling in and is fukking Emmy Rossum.

I'd be feeling myself too :obama:

For real?

God damn it.

3816445-2371068400-37436.gif

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
The only difference from me and @hex is that I'm willing to put something like Utopia in my top 5, because I feel like the quality of the first 7 episodes is better than some shows entire run. But I feel the wire is the gold standard. And there is this brittish show called the shadow line that I think is the illest neo noir I have ever seen. Breaking bad was a movement. Then the Chappelle show.

I feel like Mr robot could be top 5 if done right. But I feel it's far from perfect. This could turn into a car crash we can't take our eyes from quickly.
Shadow Line is criminally slept on breh

:snoop:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
‘Mr. Robot’ Renewed for Season 3 by USA Network

Now people can stop worrying about the ratings every week.

Fred.

This was never in doubt. The show's gonna get 5 seasons minimum (or however many Esmail wants to do)

USA have made it clear that thanks to the critical and cultural penetration this show reached last year that this is their chance to rebuild their brand around a show that has the right image for where they want to be in the future. That's also why they're letting my nikka Sam do whatever he wants, including airing commercials from the 90s for less ad revenue.

Unless people completely stop talking about it, or critics and awards panels say it's actually bad, the show will be fine, regardless of ratings.

It's like FX's Americans. The show is poorly rated, but one of their few shows that means anything come awards season. They can't afford to not be mentioned during the Emmys, Globes, TCAs etc.

The only thing worse than low ratings is no conversation.