The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I hope he lives up to the billing because we need it. I thought Morris, Clemons and Karmello English were gonna be those guys for us, but :francis:.

I just made a post on the Michigan subreddit about how sad I was that Andrel Anthony didn't work out.
Clemons was one of my favorite recruits ever. His high school film was really good, and he has good size :dame:

The he got home sick.. which I respect. But I'm checking Oregon States box score every week, but he never has anything logged. Is he hurt?

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Clemons was one of my favorite recruits ever. His high school film was really good, and he has good size :dame:

The he got home sick.. which I respect. But I'm checking Oregon States box score every week, but he never has anything logged. Is he hurt?
He played in his first game for them last weekend against Purdue. 3 catches, 35 yards. But they were running all over Purdue, so the passing attack didn't get too much focus. He's good though.