The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You peep Chris Balas been hating super hard on Orji :dead: He's been riding the Davis Warren bandwagon hard.
Yea. He ends every slick remark with '.. we just need more. He needs to just play better..' etc.

I mean he aint entirely wrong.. I just dont like how its only Orji that he throws shade at.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Yea. He ends every slick remark with '.. we just need more. He needs to just play better..' etc.

I mean he aint entirely wrong.. I just dont like how its only Orji that he throws shade at.
Orji is just as good of a passer as Warren with better mobility and has been less turnover prone so far. I just don't see what someone could see out of Davis Warren the first three games of the season to justify wanting him in the game over Orji

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
giphy.webp

Michigan offense :heh:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Orji is just as good of a passer as Warren with better mobility and has been less turnover prone so far. I just don't see what someone could see out of Davis Warren the first three games of the season to justify wanting him in the game over Orji

they see his skin color and pretend the turnovers arent real... that simple