The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yall hilarious in here...lol

But Moore better make an HC decision next year to revamp this offense. Yall dont wanna end up like Iowa. All D (pause) and no offense for years to come. Spend some damn money.. and buy a freaking mascot too while yall at it..lol

A force like Michigan with no mascot is insane work
Nobody gives a shyt about any mascot that isnt a live animal, or yours.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You lie just to lie :sityoscUMassdown:

I’m the truth like beanie

Whole post is facts, but the stuff about Jadyn Davis is glaring and irritating at the same time. If what Holland is saying is true, we're basically babying and protecting an average at best QB. Ridiculous.

Sometimes you need to shelter a kid, may pan out idk this qb thing so funny

The more I hear, the more I don't like and the less confidence I have. He can go atp, I don't care.

The "learn and develop" narrative is downright stupid. Because all those years of "learning and developing" behind JJ have done fukk-all to help the QBs we've had under center so far this year. I don't know if he lacks confidence or what, but all the explanations that I can come up with in my head don't make me feel any better about this dude.

@smitty22 Imma need yall to come up off either Air or Sayin playboi. :birdman:

Issa OG call from the national champs and standard-bearers of the B1G.

The qbs we got are depth guys not starters, and that’s the problem, we gotta go get a starter out the portal

Yall broke asses can’t afford Air or Sayin on one hand. On the other hand ain’t no qb trying to go up there to play. They looking at the development of a ya qbs the last 15 years and like aww hell naw. Ain’t no qb trying to hand off the ball 42 times a game. Worst qb room in all of football resides in ann arbor. :beutusDamn:

Bruh we ain’t broke, what development, fields and stroud, I’m not speaking on Haskins cuz God bless the dead

Bro talmbout development when JTT, Jack Sawyer and Burke been the same players getting the same results for the past three years. :mjlol:

It’s almost time for JTT annual show out game against psu

Yall hilarious in here...lol

But Moore better make an HC decision next year to revamp this offense. Yall dont wanna end up like Iowa. All D (pause) and no offense for years to come. Spend some damn money.. and buy a freaking mascot too while yall at it..lol

A force like Michigan with no mascot is insane work

Bruh a cartoon wolverine would look atrocious and clearly we can’t have the real thing, cuz back in the G the real thing was a menace

Decisions def have to be made this off-season

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Bruh a cartoon wolverine would look atrocious and clearly we can’t have the real thing, cuz back in the G the real thing was a menace

Decisions def have to be made this off-season

Bro.. if Stanford can have a goofy ass tree, yall should be fine..lol

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Fields
Haskins
Stroud.
Burrow
:brutusDahell:

images

Holdup you ain't slick

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Bro.. if Stanford can have a goofy ass tree, yall should be fine..lol
ATP, us not having a mascot is a part of our overall identity. Same as the winged helmet, touching the banner, "The Victors", etc.

Plus it's better not to have a mascot than do some stupid shyt like naming yourself after a tree nut and sticking pot leaves on the sides of your helmet. :sas2:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
ATP, us not having a mascot is a part of our overall identity. Same as the winged helmet, touching the banner, "The Victors", etc.

Plus it's better not to have a mascot than do some stupid shyt like naming yourself after a tree nut and sticking pot leaves on the sides of your helmet. :sas2:

lol... I was just joking honestly. I just found out today yall dont have a mascot. Never thought about it.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Nikka what? :brutusDahell:

th

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Davis shyt is so weird. Makes no sense why he’s not playing. Who cares what his dad wants. He was recruited to play and is being paid. Freshman QBs are starting all over country. You aint no Arch Manny like prospect. How can you refuse to play?