THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
From a visual perspective! Yes it is, but when it comes down all the final decisions.... Na

It's no different from all the Asian or etc films the US studios buy then recreate in their own form.

Internal Affairs is not The Departed
mrfantastic.gif

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in the comic his dad a galactic king/federation member & want him caught to face his fukkery cause he pissin off the other lords or claim the throne & that type shyt... he dont fukk wit his dad & dont want none of it so his dad put bountys on his head....

the real reason he kidnapped em is cause he wants star lord to step in and assume the title of heir. star lord hates dude cause he abandoned him and his mom on earth and when another alien race came looking for them, his mom got killed. his father's also kind of a dikkhead. no remorse. no fukks given about anything except "the greater good".

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Marvel-Characters-Movie-Studio-Ownership.jpg

yet you "marvel studio" fanfukks talk down on the other studios like they cant/arent bringing in money
Marvel stans live in this fantasy world where every marvel film is amazing, and every other studio is garbage.

They still think that marvel will ever get the rights to spider man or x men :dead:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
the real reason he kidnapped em is cause he wants star lord to step in and assume the title of heir. star lord hates dude cause he abandoned him and his mom on earth and when another alien race came looking for them, his mom got killed. his father's also kind of a dikkhead. no remorse. no fukks given about anything except "the greater good".
so youre agree wit me or addin on?? :patrice: i said the shyt in my post... i also said he dont fukk wit his dad, he a a$$hole...

i was talkin comics & the last issue i read, they want his ass includin, his dad, Gladiator, Super Skrull, Ronan, Annihilus, the Badoon, they had a meet & greet to get Starlord, he goon status in space... his boy dont make it no better..

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so youre agree wit me or addin on?? :patrice: i said the shyt in my post... i also said he dont fukk wit his dad, he a a$$hole...

i was talkin comics & the last issue i read, they want his ass includin, his dad, Gladiator, Super Skrull, Ronan, Annihilus, the Badoon, they had a meet & greet to get Starlord, he goon status in space... his boy dont make it no better..

same page. :cheers:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems like everyone i know went to see this movie but me.I'm surprised how well it's doing.I'm def going to see it next week.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Universal owns Namor?? Since when and what are the terms cause they aint did shyt with him that i kno of

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Universal owns Namor?? Since when and what are the terms cause they aint did shyt with him that i kno of

Since ages ago when Marvel put all their movie rights on sale. Universal scooped up Hulk and for some reason Namor. I'm not sure what the terms of the deal are, but it might just be that Marvel doesn't care enough about Namor to bother with it, especially since they still have a good relationship with Universal over getting the Hulk rights back. I don't think Marvel sees the need to sour that relationship over a second rate character when they already got enough shyt dealing with Fox.