THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
To anyone confused, when we're in a thread like this, discussing a movie tied to "The Avengers", we're only talking about movies Marvel Studios directly created. Not "Electra", or some shyt Marvel Enterprises had no hand in except putting their logo on it. Kinda confused why I'd have to explain that.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
To anyone confused, when we're in a thread like this, discussing a movie tied to "The Avengers", we're only talking about movies Marvel Studios directly created. Not "Electra", or some shyt Marvel Enterprises had no hand in except putting their logo on it. Kinda confused why I'd have to explain that.

Fred.

this......
Marvel is dropping nothing but feasts.
2uhq15w.jpg

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
And he's like...mostly red. Dunno. Def a teaser trailer, though. Got us all wanting to know more. They did their jobs well.
yea idk how they picked up a comic and saw this
Drax-the-Destroyer.jpg

and created that and picked batista.....too bad jason momoa turned them down for whatever reason cuz i think he would've been good in the role....im still gon see it so its whatever to be honest

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
too bad jason momoa turned them down for whatever reason cuz i think he would've been good in the role....im still gon see it so its whatever to be honest

Momoa didn't turn them down, he asked too much money so Marvel went with Bautista who was cheaper.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I really wished jason mamoa got the money he asked for ... i loved him in stargate atlantis. i saw batista in the rza movie, dude cannot act for shyt.