The Official Marvel Black Panther Appreciation Thread

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:deadmanny: That AvX, cotdamn.

Man, those writers turned storm from a queen of a nation with authority to wolverine's jump off. She ain't even leading shyt right now. Her character straight up got shytted on.
Yeah her fans really thought she won when they ended the marriage

since then Panther has been the star in New Avengers and is about to lead a team in a major event while storm is just a background character

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:patrice: What do you think, brehs?

1625644_836455409701490_2016069842436541337_n.png

Real or fake?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Black Panther is that nikka

An OP Batman with even more resources at hand

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
After seeing Capt CW. They made a great choice to play this character. Marvel can do no wrong at this point.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Check out Geoff Johns run on Avengers that's his best portrayal on the team and the current New Avengers by Jonathan Hickman

Is this still true or should I wait for this 2016 comic to finish and get that.

I never been a comic guy. My favorite character growing up was batman because of his intellegence, planning, and detective work. I never new about BP growing up until i saw him on the motion comic on BET. Found out he was like batman in the ways I liked and he was a strong black character.

Basically looking for a good bp book that really shows off his intelligence and strategy. Also, I saw a youtube channel on the him during the comic book civil war storyline so that one's out.

Thanks

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Eve L. Ewing Propels Black Panther into New Solo Series

This June, T'Challa will return in a new 'Black Panther' series by writer Eve L. Ewing and artist Chris Allen.

BY MEAGAN DAMORE
John Ridley's BLACK PANTHER comes to a close with issue #15, but that won't spell the end for T'Challa and the world of Wakanda. This June, MONICA RAMBEAU: PHOTON writer Eve L. Ewing and Stormbreakers artist Chris Allen will launch T'Challa into a brand new series with BLACK PANTHER #1.
"More than anything, I'm bowled over at the opportunity to write such a marquee character. I see it as a big responsibility," Ewing told ComicBook.com. "Black Panther is a tremendously important legacy character for Marvel fans, but moreover the character has become one of the most important icons in pop culture for people of the African diaspora all over the world. And on a personal note, the title was so indelibly shaped by my friend and mentor, Ta-Nehisi Coates, who is a big part of why I'm even in comics. There are a lot of talented creators working right now and I feel very awed that the editorial team asked me to take this on. It makes me feel really seen as a comics writer, very humbled, and very grateful. It's a big role for me and I take it extremely seriously."
"When I had my first conversation with Wil Moss, who edits BLACK PANTHER, and I found out where the [John] Ridley run is going to end, I had to laugh. No spoilers, but the status quo is going to be more than a little disrupted," she teased. "But I've always believed that the fun of writing these characters is not completely ignoring or undoing what your predecessor did, nor is it simply continuing with their story line—it's taking the reins from the place where they left the story, and accepting the challenge to make it your own. In this case, I can say that I'm extremely geeked about the ways we're picking up where he leaves off."
'Black Panther' teaser art by Rahzzah