avengers_v3_059_13_rougher.jpg

avengers_v3_059_14_rougher.jpg

avengers_v3_059_15_rougher.jpg

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are a number of great scenes between the two. I could only imagine what Johns would have done with this dynamic if he didn't jump ship to go DC exclusively.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black Panther series have always irked me. I prefer Bat Wing.

It seems more like a fantasy. Powerful Village in Africa, tech, a priceless vibranium resource, kingdom. It's absurd.

Like dude says he's playing the likes of Tony Stark? :rudy: C'mon man.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Before I ignore you, explain your perspective.

Wakanda's vibranium resources would've been drained dry by the world's super powers. I'm pretty sure Black Panther was part of Marvel's effort to capitalize on the civil rights success to sell more issues and obviously to do that you have to hold back your disbelief because Black Panther is this black super hero with better tech than Tony Stark.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Wakanda's vibranium resources would've been drained dry by the world's super powers. I'm pretty sure Black Panther was part of Marvel's effort to capitalize on the civil rights success to sell more issues and obviously to do that you have to hold back your disbelief because Black Panther is this black super hero with better tech than Tony Stark.

How is this different than "white superiority" fantasy worlds? Like Doom's home country? Or like Asgard? Why is it that Tony Stark can be a billionaire, playboy, philanthropist but T'Challa can't be the smooth, calculating, RICH brotha that he is? Why is one conceivable and the other is not? Sounds like feelings of inferiority on your part.