Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I doubt he'll be able to but if rios was able to get manny to fight inside that'd be classic. Fight should be pretty good that undercard is terrible though

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Manny - 145
Rios - 146.5

And Rios looked a bit soft, but drained in the face. Pacquiao always looks great like Mayweather since they fight basically at their walking around weight.

ElTerrible

Rookie
Daps
Manny hasnt had a KO in 4 years and hes fighting a guy who has arguably the best chin in the sport. I cant see any way Manny wins by KO. Manny had Bradley, a pillow fisted puncher in front of him with a broke ankle and couldnt take him out, now hes going to have a volume puncher with power in his face for as long as it lasts. I think Rios wins easy. Manny's whole career is defined by fighting legends at catch weights and JMM, who prior to Pac was having tough fights with Katsidis and Juan Diaz. Even right before the last Pac fight he was unimpressive against Fedchenko. Manny catches a beating tomorrow as hes in with a strong real opponent.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Manny hasnt had a KO in 4 years and hes fighting a guy who has arguably the best chin in the sport. I cant see any way Manny wins by KO. Manny had Bradley, a pillow fisted puncher in front of him with a broke ankle and couldnt take him out, now hes going to have a volume puncher with power in his face for as long as it lasts. I think Rios wins easy. Manny's whole career is defined by fighting legends at catch weights and JMM, who prior to Pac was having tough fights with Katsidis and Juan Diaz. Even right before the last Pac fight he was unimpressive against Fedchenko. Manny catches a beating tomorrow as hes in with a strong real opponent.
you must have not seen too many brandon rios fights if you think hes a volume puncher..he gasses too much late in his fights that go the distance for me to rate him a volume puncher

Last edited:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Pac wins, you lose. Fair is fair.

Seriously, av can be whatever for 30 days. Im picking Manny.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I hope Rios doesn't go in there clinching a lot and trying to make it ugly by slowing Manny down.

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
that's not rios style to hold, and manny aint no inside fighter hes going to pick apart rios :wow: only chance rios has in counter punching which hes way to slow to ever catch manny