The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
while I have your ear, how do feel about andor?

I couldn't get through 2 episodes of it. I heard it gets better but I couldn't stay awake
:gucci:

Sorry bruh but that’s crazy . Andor story wise is possibly the best thing out of Star Wars since Rogue 1 unless you watching SW for the generic Jedi vs Sith shyt then :hubie:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

Sorry bruh but that’s crazy . Andor story wise is possibly the best thing out of Star Wars since Rogue 1 unless you watching SW for the generic Jedi vs Sith shyt then :hubie:
People said it was good. I got to try it again. I’m not very familiar with Rogue One lore.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Yea this show is fun. I was done with SW after Rise of the Skywalker then I decided to watch Mandalorian last week and enjoyed it. I watched 2 or 3 episodes of Book of Bobba. Is that where they explain Grogu being all over the trailers for season 3?

I'm watching Captain Falcon and the Winter Solider and I like what I've watched so far. Maybe I shouldn't have skipped D+ content. Only thing I watched before from Marvel or SW was WandaVision and She Hulk

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Yea this show is fun. I was done with SW after Rise of the Skywalker then I decided to watch Mandalorian last week and enjoyed it. I watched 2 or 3 episodes of Book of Bobba. Is that where they explain Grogu being all over the trailers for season 3?

I'm watching Captain Falcon and the Winter Solider and I like what I've watched so far. Maybe I shouldn't have skipped D+ content. Only thing I watched before from Marvel or SW was WandaVision and She Hulk
Watch Loki… ties into what’s happening in mcu right now.

Edit. Nevermind.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ: The whole reason why the galaxy is the state it in is because of the Jedi/Sith conflict but I understand where your coming from I like war hammer 40k but hate the focus the space marines get:ehh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Can't wait for y'all to argue during the week again :laff: