The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Naw, leonardo's night club is way better.

Here's a pic of me and wifey at the club, I bought my wife that louie clutch:

43083.JPG

Me and wifey and the homies (el norte negro juegos)
43067.JPG
:troll:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I guess black people don't go to regular clubs anymore out in LA, I was shocked since I haven't been in LA in a little over a year...it almost all Asians now.

It's been like that in SF for at least ten years now

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i still dont understand why couples go to strip clubs
:what:

so a woman wants her man to get turned on by women shaking their ass?

it used to be that a woman would get mad if her man looked at another woman's ass....now its her intentionally taking her man to go look at other women's ass.

Something you may not know low key....you listenin'???...It's a well known fact at least amongst playas and anyone whose observed women that bytches like bytches...

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
What does cuckold mean?
Someone asked me post more pics plus, that dress was really expensive so why not drop a pic or 2. Not a big deal.

It's weird cuz you supposed to be protective of your wife. Yes, she's attractive but u supposed to have shyness for your wife being lusted at. That's kinda a big deal

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
i still dont understand why couples go to strip clubs

so a woman wants her man to get turned on by women shaking their ass?

it used to be that a woman would get mad if her man looked at another woman's ass....now its her intentionally taking her man to go look at other women's ass.
:ehh: been with quite a few girls. 1 you get more attention, strippers know you are there for a good time and not cheap shyt 2. watching your tipsy girl get a drink is always amusing 3. she can never have a problem with you going:sas2: plus you get ass when you get home because she wants to put it on you after a night out anyway... I'm good with it:yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
wifey looking real nice bro

:ohlawd: :blessed:

Those pictures look suspect. He's taking photos of her not only not knowing but she's not even standing still as he's taking them without her knowing.

You got socal media like facebook and instagram.. He should be able to post pics of them "together".

:manny: I'm just saying.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Man kill that bullsh!t my ni99a.

Where yo wife, ni99a?
where yo girl?

fukk boys kill me trying to down a man wife when i know for sure u living in your same bedroom you was in since age 12...

if im lying post a title to a car and a bill in yo name, u can cover the address up!!! i promise i can post THREE car titles and bills to match
LOL nikka shut yo bytch ass up fukk boi..get mad when a nikka spit knowledge ol hoe ass nikka..it is what it is and if the truth make you mad....you mad?:umad:

The nikkas wife out chere looking like a thot...if the truth is disrespectful then fuk it, it is what it is..:umad:

I'm married and own a home fukk boy..you barking up the wrong tree..and I would never allow my wife to leave the house looking like a stripper, that's why you nikkas be getting cheated on and left because you allow fukkery in your homes..smartnup:umad:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those pictures look suspect. He's taking photos of her not only not knowing but she's not even standing still as he's taking them without her knowing.

You got socal media like facebook and instagram.. He should be able to post pics of them "together".

:manny: I'm just saying.

Not just that. If that's really his wife does she know that her pics are posted on the coli? Would be a really scumbag thing to do to take a pic of someone (without them knowing) and then posting it up on some random site (again without them knowing).

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:ehh: been with quite a few girls. 1 you get more attention, strippers know you are there for a good time and not cheap shyt 2. watching your tipsy girl get a drink is always amusing 3. she can never have a problem with you going:sas2: plus you get ass when you get home because she wants to put it on you after a night out anyway... I'm good with it:yeshrug:
I've always had some great sex after the strip club with a girl that I'm seeing....