The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I'll drop one more:obama:

Gny3l5S.jpg

Pretty woman from what I can see but uhhh why did you buy your wife this dress? She's basically walking around naked in public. Why are you advertising your WIFE to other men like this? God damn...

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Pretty woman from what I can see but uhhh why did you buy your wife this dress? She's basically walking around naked in public. Why are you advertising your WIFE to other men like this? God damn...

She picked it out, I brought her to LA to take her shopping since she never ever buys any clothes.
At the end if the day, it a just a dress, she is grown women, she'll only wear it if I'm there.
As far as other guys are concerned...there no threat to me..not worried. It's LA, my wife is among many many other beautiful women here, we out of town just having fun.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Naw, leonardo's night club is way better.

Here's a pic of me and wifey at the club, I bought my wife that louie clutch:

43083.JPG

Me and wifey and the homies (el norte negro juegos)
43067.JPG

El niggrito holmes :russ:

El nikkarotchy holmes :mjlol:

Everybody in the club rocking these

a.jpg

:deadmanny:

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell nah..yo wife a thot....

let your wife out the house looking like a whore, brehs.

Man kill that bullsh!t my ni99a.

Where yo wife, ni99a?
where yo girl?

fukk boys kill me trying to down a man wife when i know for sure u living in your same bedroom you was in since age 12...

if im lying post a title to a car and a bill in yo name, u can cover the address up!!! i promise i can post THREE car titles and bills to match