St louis
be the 1st time cat/dog free meat will
be sold out that bytch.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
I don't even fukk with Chinese food like that but I'll go patronize them. Howard's Cafe on Alvarado.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
lol man hell nah...look, im all for supporting my people but when I go out to eat or to pick up chinese food, I better see DIM SUM back there getting it in, not tyrone...If I go to a soul food restaurant, I better not see DIM SUM back there getting it in, I wanna see tyrone. Get it? :stopitslime:

No because youre not even eating real chinese food . As long as an "American " cook it , you getting "chinese food" nikka

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Congrats to them.

Could you imagine a Chinese owned soul food restaurant tho :russ:

Go to Baltimore...there are plenty of them. Owned by Chinese/Koreans and the cooks are Hispanic. :mjlol: I'm talking sho nuff soul food too. Chitterlings, pigs feet black eye peas, cabbage yams, greens, fried and smothered pork chops, bannana pudding etc. shyt is :ohlawd: too

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT
Santee Education Complex is the first school in the Los Angeles Unified School District to let students of different genders use the same bathroom at the same time.

On Thursday, the circular “girls” sign outside a second-floor bathroom is being replaced by one that says “all-gender restroom.” The inside isn’t changing at all.

Starting Friday, the 15-stall bathroom will be open to all 1,780 students at the high school, located in Historic South-Central L.A. just south of downtown. The school’s other bathrooms will still be marked for either boys or girls.

The country’s second-largest school district is joining a growing movement toward gender-neutral bathrooms, particularly in California, where state law and L.A. Unified policy already specify that transgender students can use the bathroom of the gender with which they identify. Policies differ elsewhere: In North Carolina, lawmakers passed a bill that restricts which bathrooms transgender people can use, and South Dakota’s governor recently vetoed a bill that would have denied students the right to use the bathroom of the gender with which they identify.

CgCgVPTUsAAPbOl.jpg

This school is opening the first gender-neutral bathroom in Los Angeles Unified You can't have high school boys and girls in the same place like that, this will not end.