ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Man I wish Cynthia Rothrock's GOOD movies were more readily available in the states, like this one, peep the first scene they do that scene better than in rush hour 2

word..i have this on dvd but region 2..it was also known as above the law part 2 ie righting wrongs sequel..
this flick used some of the locations in dragons forever..some cool action.

btw i love above the law/righting wrongs..crazy movie!!

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I watched Ninja 2: Shadow of a Tear on Netflix. It was solid, story is about what you would expect. Really a showcase to see Scott Adkins fighting, some of those triple kicks he pulls off are really cool. Also liked the swordplay in it.

i thought this Scott Adkins guy was just an action guy they taught a few kicks to but he looks pretty legit as a martial artist. Taekwondo or Karate with XMA elements is my guess looking at the kicks, they are very mixed in America. lots of people call it TKD but then use Japanese terms & words like Dojo or it will be a Karate school and they just do all the fancy kicks cos that's what the kids like these days. Freestyle Taekwondo/Karate schools are big too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought this Scott Adkins guy was just an action guy they taught a few kicks to but he looks pretty legit as a martial artist. Taekwondo or Karate with XMA elements is my guess looking at the kicks, they are very mixed in America. lots of people call it TKD but then use Japanese terms & words like Dojo or it will be a Karate school and they just do all the fancy kicks cos that's what the kids like these days. Freestyle Taekwondo/Karate schools are big too.

Scott is the real deal.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

it may have been a minute but that brief moment when he was kicking her ass was dope