dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Man....Fuk Kung Pow

258 Shaw Brothers movies...all with English subtitles :mindblown: :myman: :banderas:

You're welcome

watson-bubba-trophy-050111-640x360.jpg

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It has Martial Arts in it
It's a martial arts film in the same way Shaun of the Dead is a horror film or Hot Fuzz is an action film
hell the fuk no its not...that shyt is not classified as a martial arts comedy its just a straight up comedy unlike your other examples which are hybrids....the few fights that are in it (if u wanna call em that) are strictly for comedic effect...shyt if thats the case black dynamite is a kung fu movie :mjlol:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia

it may have been a minute but that brief moment when he was kicking her ass was dope

i think he's Korean i remember them saying something in the Drunken Master commentary saying he is a Taekwondo guy which was why his kicks are so good.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
i think he's Korean i remember them saying something in the Drunken Master commentary saying he is a Taekwondo guy which was why his kicks are so good.
yeah during vietnam he actually trained soldiers how to fight, In the process he actually killed his racist superior who got drunk and started slurring off noise as to why americans have to take orders from a korean, so he started messing with him then a full blown fight broke out and he kicked dude hard in the pectorial muscle and he died right there, and he got off scott free

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I watched Man of Tai Chi last night and enjoyed it. Was better than I expected with some of the fights. Rama from The Raid is in it, but doesn't get much to do. Keanu Reeves plays the villain and I'm not sure if he was stiff/monotone on purpose to go with the over the top villain. Karen Mok from So Close pops up in it and Tiger Chen does his thing in the main role.