Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i usually play these avi/mp4 on my smart TV or on dvd (via usb). They don't recognise MKV files..

try this playboy, right click on the file ,a drop down screen will appear click on rename file then erase the mkv & type in mp4 or dvdrip & see if it works mayne

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Millionaires.Express.1986.Dual.MKV

If anyone has subtitles for that particular file it would be appreciated. I downloaded about 4 different srts for that film and they were all out of sync when I tested them out on that file.

I dunno why Iron Fist b1tch ass posting sh1t without eng subs anyway

:beli:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
If anyone has subtitles for that particular file it would be appreciated. I downloaded about 4 different srts for that film and they were all out of sync when I tested them out on that file.

I dunno why Iron Fist b1tch ass posting sh1t without eng subs anyway

:beli:

why you mad son? if you a real fan you dont worry about subtitles but more so the action

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Out of The Dark - 回魂夜 (1995)

0wuuobmpqas8_t.jpg

Title: Out of The Dark (回魂夜)
Year: 1995
Language: Cantonese | Mandarin
Subtitles: English | Chinese
Size: 317MB
Media: MKV
Cast: Stephen Chow, Leung Kar Yan, Karen Mok, Wong Yat-fei, Chi-yin Wong

The Li family lives in a multi-story building. One day, Li's mother falls down the stairs and dies. On the night when her spirit is believed to return, Li's only son cannot be found. Mr. Li gets the security team to help. Meanwhile, the ghost of Lee's mother appears. Mrs. Li is scared off, and a mysterious person called Leon promptly turns up, so Mrs. Li is saved. Leon is an expert ghostbuster. One of the residents, Kwan, witnesses how Leon fights with the ghost, and she falls in love with him although she knows that he has been mentally ill. Soon after that, Li's mother appears again, and she tells the security leader, Mr. Lo, that her son and daughter-in-law in fact murdered her. The facts are revealed and the Li couple force Mr. Lo to jump from the building. Meanwhile, Leon turns up again and shoots at Mr. Li, making him fall from the building. In order to take revenge, Mrs. Li dresses in red and jumps from the building, stating that she will be back, and will kill everyone on the night her spirit returns. Leon then gives strict ghostbusting training to the seven security guards to prepare for the bloody battle that is sure to ensue.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Vulgaria - 低俗喜劇 (2012)

1w39ws6j4373_t.jpg

Title: Vulgaria (低俗喜劇)
Year: 2012
Size: 596MB
Cast: Chapman To Man-Chat, Ronald Cheng Chung-Kei, Dada Chen, Simon Lui Yu-Yeung, Siu Yam-Yam, Lawrence Cheng Tan-Shui, Crystal Tin Yui-Lei, Jacqueline Chan, Fiona Sit Hoi-Kei, Matthew Chow Hoi-Kwong, Hiro Hayama, Lam Suet, Lawrence Chou Chun-Wai, Jim Chim Sui-Man, Miriam Yeung Chin-Wah, Nora Miao, Vincent Kok Tak-Chiu, Mak Ling-Ling, Jimmy Wan Chi-Man, Pang Lap-Wei

Struggling movie producer To Wai-Cheung (Chapman To) is hardly able to make alimony payments to his ex-wife (Kristal Tin), and yet his daughter Jacqueline hopes to one day sees him being interviewed by TVB so she can show her schoolmates her father is a real movie producer. In order to fulfill his daughter's dream, through his best buddy Lui (Simon Lui) he meets Tyrannosaurus (Ronald Cheng), a Guangxi based triad head and a movie investor with a peculiar taste. Tyrannosaurus takes the duo out to a dinner full of weird dishes. He wants a remake of his favorite film, the 1976 Shaw Brothers sex scorcher Confession of a Concubine, to be renamed as Confessions of Two Concubines, but only if Siu Yam-yam reprises her original starring role. As Siu Yam-yam is unwilling to act naked at her present age, To has to hire Popping Candy (Dada Chen), whom he has oral sex with, as her body double. Worse still, To and Liu, who refuse to eat the dishes before them, are told by Tyrannosaurus that the deal can be sealed only if they have sex with a mule.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Black Ransom - 撕票风云 (2010)

j001lyubuwen_t.jpg

Title: Black Ransom (撕票风云)
Year: 2010
Size: 375MB
Cast: Simon Yam, Kiu Wai Miu, Fala Chen, Bo-yuan Chan, Kuen Cheung, Ka-lun Cheung, Lui Cheung, Zuki Lee, Winnie Leung, Yang Liu, Andy On, Samuel Pang, Ying Qu, Hiromi Wada, Ada Wong, Ching Wong, Ho-shun Wong, Parkman Wong, Tak-bun Wong, Yu Xing

A highly respected Hong Kong police officer falls into a deep depression after triad gangsters murder his wife, and struggles to investigate a series of triad kidnappings due to the fact that the gangsters have worked diligently to cover their tracks. Cheung Bo-Man had a genuine knack for gathering clues from a crime scene, he always kept a level head, and his sharpshooting skills were the stuff of legend. But Cheung was never the same after he lost his wife, and he's about to take on his biggest job to date. When the triads behind a series of kidnappings prove exceptionally elusive, Cheung realizes that in order to catch the gangsters, he'll have to start thinking like one.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Bar Paradise - 美丽酒吧 (2005)

r9b83pgvglcf_t.jpg

Title: Bar Paradise (美丽酒吧)
Year: 2005
Language: Cantonese
Subtitles: English
Size: 1.36GB
Cast: Julian Cheung, Ricky Fan, Lam Ka-tung, Nahatai Lebumrung, Pawalit Mongkolpisit, Eric Tsang, Ka Tung Lam, Nahatai Lekbumrung, On-on Yu, Zhao Wen Qi

Despite being run by an aptly named woman called Beauty, the Paradise bar turns out to be anything but, as an assortment of gangsters, drug runners and prostitutes make it their haven. As Beauty cares for a baby abandoned at the establishment, her staff slowly comes to realize that the secretive woman may be one of the baddies in this well-paced thriller from directors Gregory Hatanaka and Gary Mak.