Triad - 紮職 (2012)

mjp69lqk6ogq_t.jpg

Title: Triad (紮職)
Year: 2012
Language: Cantonese | Mandarin
Subtitles: English | Chinese
Size: 705MB
Media: MKV
Cast: William Chan Wai-Ting, Patrick Tam Yiu-Man, Michelle Wai, Derek Tsang Kwok-Cheung,Irene Wan Pik-Ha, Chan Wai-Man, Deep Ng Ho-Hong, Edward Chui, Kathy Yuen, Lam Lei, Parkman Wong Pak-Man, Lo Hoi-Pang, Carl Ng Ka-Lung, Shirley Yim, Alex Hung, Carlos Chan Ka-Lok, Dominic Ho Hou-Man

The 90′s were the glory days for the Hong Kong Triads, an underground order that has stood the test of time, stemming from an offshoot of the Shaolin monks that fought as a resistance to overturn the government during the turn of the century. These gangs ruled the Hong Kong night for decades, through controlling prostitution, drug trades and illegal gambling. It was during the 90′s when their lifestyle came under threat as the Hong Kong handover to China drew near… This is the story based on real events of a college graduate who chose a life of crime over a future of boundless potential to push the Triads through the tough times during the 90′s into the new millennium.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
sgfec4nvfpdz_t.jpg

Title: Operation Undercover (Crouching Tiger) (卧虎)
Year: 2006
Language: Cantonese | Mandarin
Size: 414MB
Media: MKV
Cast: Eric Tsang, Francis Ng, Jordan Chan, Sonija Kwok, Shawn Yue, Kiu Wai Miu, Julian Cheung, Yuan Nie, Hua Yueh, Tung Cho 'Joe' Cheung, Hailu Qin, Timmy Hung, Johnny Chen, Patrick Tang

The Hong Kong Police placed 1000 undercover officers in the various Triad groups in their efforts to bring down the criminal organization in Hong Kong. After one undercover officer's identity is discovered and he is killed, the pressure is put on one gang, suspicious of each other and everyone around them. Betrayal, deceit and murder bring this group of 'brothers' into a collision with the law, and each other.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Cheetah on Fire - 猎豹行动 (1992)

6n9f9kvy9v74_t.jpg

Title: Cheetah on Fire (猎豹行动)
Year: 1992
Language: Cantonese
Size: 673MB
Media: AVI
Cast: Donnie Yen, Sharla Cheung, Carrie Ng, Eddie Kwan, Ken Lo, Chia Hui Liu, Fujimi Nadeki, Fui-On Shing, Michael Woods, John Salvitti, Kang Chin, Hin-cheung Choi, Tiet Wo Chu, Fat Fung, Vivian Fung

Sharla Cheung stars as Peggy, a CIA agent who joins the Hong Kong police in chasing fugitive convict Tong Yiang (Shing Fui-on). Tong is quite the hot property, since he has a stolen computer chip which not only the CIA but two rival criminal organizations want to get their hands on very badly. One of the gangs is headed by a corrupt business tyc00n named Fok Chi-kien (Eddy Ko), who grabs Tong Yiang but is assassinated by the henchmen of the other gangleader, Long Hair (Gordon Lau) before he can get the chip. Long Hair takes off for Thailand with the chip, and Peggy joins her new Hong Kong partners in tracking him down.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Cheetah on Fire - 猎豹行动 (1992)

6n9f9kvy9v74_t.jpg

Title: Cheetah on Fire (猎豹行动)
Year: 1992
Language: Cantonese
Size: 673MB
Media: AVI
Cast: Donnie Yen, Sharla Cheung, Carrie Ng, Eddie Kwan, Ken Lo, Chia Hui Liu, Fujimi Nadeki, Fui-On Shing, Michael Woods, John Salvitti, Kang Chin, Hin-cheung Choi, Tiet Wo Chu, Fat Fung, Vivian Fung

Sharla Cheung stars as Peggy, a CIA agent who joins the Hong Kong police in chasing fugitive convict Tong Yiang (Shing Fui-on). Tong is quite the hot property, since he has a stolen computer chip which not only the CIA but two rival criminal organizations want to get their hands on very badly. One of the gangs is headed by a corrupt business tyc00n named Fok Chi-kien (Eddy Ko), who grabs Tong Yiang but is assassinated by the henchmen of the other gangleader, Long Hair (Gordon Lau) before he can get the chip. Long Hair takes off for Thailand with the chip, and Peggy joins her new Hong Kong partners in tracking him down.

i have the vhs but hardly remember it as tiger cage 2 and in the line of duty 4 were top notch during that period..the same actors were in all three and another one or two projects..

Bane

The Fire Rises
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty sure the Five Deadly Venoms was already mentioned, but one film that doesn't get a lot of notarity is Jackie and the 36 Crazy Fist. Old man at the end is fukking crazy. One of my all time favs without a doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I'm pretty sure the Five Deadly Venoms was already mentioned, but one film that doesn't get a lot of notarity is Jackie and the 36 Crazy Fist. Old man at the end is fukking crazy. One of my all time favs without a doubt.

Jackie Chan 36 Crazy Fists 1976 Full Movie - YouTube

it's average in my books..jackie chan came in to do the fight choreography but bounced half way in production..but i respect opinions especially when it comes to kung fu flicks..what other titles you praise?

Bane

The Fire Rises
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's average in my books..jackie chan came in to do the fight choreography but bounced half way in production..but i respect opinions especially when it comes to kung fu flicks..what other titles you praise?

Off the top Return of the 5 Deadly Venoms, 5 Fingers of Death, Shaolin vs Wu-Tang and Man with the Golden Arm. Mainly anything Shaw Brothers related.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I watched Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zen. shyt was quality except for the ridiculous Chinese propaganda :snoop:

This is the norm but got extreme when China got Hong Kong back. Japan usually gets shyt on in Chinese movies.

shyt, most foreigners gets shyt on in chinese flicks (kung fu movies..).