Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
If it was cut 30 min short, I would've given it 10/10. Instead, I'm giving it 9/10. Loved this movie. When I rewatch it, I'm just going to fast forward 30 min.

I'm gonna put this in my classics with Leon the professional. The ending reminded me of cowboy bebop.

i also don't think he's dead. I think this leads to spinoff series about the council and he may end up being head of the council. With Caine's daughter being the Protagonist.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
If it was cut 30 min short, I would've given it 10/10. Instead, I'm giving it 9/10. Loved this movie. When I rewatch it, I'm just going to fast forward 30 min.

I'm gonna put this in my classics with Leon the professional. The ending reminded me of cowboy bebop.

i also don't think he's dead. I think this leads to spinoff series about the council and he may end up being head of the council. With Caine's daughter being the Protagonist.
I mean they spent like 4 minutes on sunrises and 5 minutes on walking down hallways silently, alone :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
i honestly just love it when i go in with some sort of expectation, and a movie delivers

Top Gun: Maverick just fukkin delivered
Dune delivered
Logan Delivered
THIS shyt fukkin delievered. Its not 'all time goat action' to me like some are saying, but it just 100% delivered on the promise...that's enough for me.

Gave it 4 stars on Letterboxd
Btw the only thing preventing it from getting 5 stars is the dikk tracy esque gold tooth villian, and i honestly could’ve gotten more out of Mr. Nobody. The actor's facials did pretty much nothing which you need with limited dialogue like he had. I would've preferred say, Lakeith Stanfield. It would've been a great choice for him too btw. Even Winston Duke would've been great there. But, i'm unfaimilar with the actor and hope he continues to succeed. Both cost me like 1/2 a star or a half letter grade. Still great.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Btw the only thing preventing it from getting 5 stars is the dikk tracy esque gold tooth villian, and i honestly could’ve gotten more out of Mr. Nobody. The actor's facials did pretty much nothing which you need with limited dialogue like he had. I would've preferred say, Lakeith Stanfield. It would've been a great choice for him too btw. Even Winston Duke would've been great there. But, i'm unfaimilar with the actor and hope he continues to succeed. Both cost me like 1/2 a star or a half letter grade. Still great.
Have you seen 21 bridges?
actor-stephan-james-visits-the-build-series-to-discuss-the-film-21-bridges-at-build-studio.jpg

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I actually haven't. Was it worthwhile? The premise was kinda dumb to me so I didn't.
It was kinda underrated almost like an underutilized Denzel Washington crime flick where the acting makes the movie but with Chadwick Boseman (R.I.P.). I would give it a solid 7/10. When you get a chance, you should check it out.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Best characters of a John Wick movie.

But the movie is was overall the weakest/tied with 3.

The action was just too repetitive :yeshrug:

Ironically the movie would have been better with MORE STORY.

Donnie Yen was the best part.

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This movie was sick my fav out of the series.

He didn’t die. Caine woulda killed him on the spot and not have him suffer

I wish they showed more of “The Resistance” actually helping John Wick in the fight against the high table. It’s more like everyone wants Wick to do their bidding.

My man scorpion :mjcry:

Not too sure how I feel about the tracker. Hope they expand that some way some how.

My man IT killed his role.

Fat dude did his thing.

I wish Wick’s family woulda help too.

Surprised the adjudicator wasn’t in this movie.