Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
i honestly just love it when i go in with some sort of expectation, and a movie delivers

Top Gun: Maverick just fukkin delivered
Dune delivered
Logan Delivered
THIS shyt fukkin delievered. Its not 'all time goat action' to me like some are saying, but it just 100% delivered on the promise...that's enough for me.

Gave it 4 stars on Letterboxd

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This shyt was amazing and if there was any doubt the John Wick Series was a overall classic this put it to bed. Like holy shyt there Roundabout, Fire Shot gun, and stairwell would be standout action scenes in any movie and they are all in this one movie. Best film in the series and this shyt holds up with other modern action classics like the Raid.

My only slight complaint is I do think they left the door open for a John Wick 5, but it was a good end if Keanu doesn’t want to come back. We didn’t see a body. Though I honestly think the idea of creating some other stories in that world and maybe “avenger” it to have them all take out the high table would be amazing.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
shyt I almost forgot the poker scene, that led to the nightclub fight. Fat boy put up a better fight than the sushi chef in John Wick 3. That could have been the final fight of a movie in and of itself.

This movie needs to win some sort of award for fight scenes of computer graphics.