Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
If those suits are bulletproof why doesn't he wear a bulletproof mask. And bullet proof shoes and gloves.

Also what material is this? That allows these people to move this way but can also block bullets.

Mine as well be a Marvel movie called BulletProof Man

Why doesn't every single person in this movie dress in this material?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Just left the theater and it was pretty good. I still like 3 a little bit better but I still enjoyed this. Some of the actions scenes did drag. When he was fighting up those steps I felt like I was playing a video games on an annoying level about to fight the final boss only for them to make backtrack and do the level again! It was legit pissing off :mjlol:

As soon as he told Winston what he wanted on his tombstone I knew he was dying. And the way he died reminded me of Spike's death from Cowboy Bebop :mjcry: In a way John Wick and Spike are the same character.
Funny because years before the live action Cowboy Bebop. Keanu said he always wanted to play a live action Spike.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Possibly the greatest action movies of all type. The plot; cinematography; fight choreography; comedic relief. Can't think of a single flaw. I don't see how they can possibly have a part 5 when they are. The closing dialogue left it kind of open I suppose? 11/10. Whole family and theater went nuts.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see people say the set pieces drag a bit, literally the only thing I think coulda been wrapped up quicker was the Setpiece with the Russian dude in the club, that fight got a bit dumb…everything else was great, legit one of the best action movies Iv ever seen

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'mma have to run Sifu and Midnight Fight Express back after watching this

hoping the universe continues. Allow Akira to be the main, chasing after Caine. Or make Caine the main mane, allow Nobody to do his thing and let Common show up again :skip:

what are those?