nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just left the theater and it was pretty good. I still like 3 a little bit better but I still enjoyed this. Some of the actions scenes did drag. When he was fighting up those steps I felt like I was playing a video games on an annoying level about to fight the final boss only for them to make backtrack and do the level again! It was legit pissing me off :mjlol:

As soon as he told Winston what he wanted on his tombstone I knew he was dying. And the way he died reminded me of Spike's death from Cowboy Bebop :mjcry: In a way John Wick and Spike are the same character.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Keanu 58 right now:damn:

then again Harrison Ford 80 and during the previews for John Wick 4 it was another Indiana Jones movie shown:mjlol:
I mean Tom cruise still doing shyt but who knows :russ: but it has to make story sense and what else can they do action wise too unless they go more grounded like wick 1

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Just came back. It was an entertaining flick for sure with great camera work. I was a little concerned i'd dose off given that it's almost 3 hours, but i didn't
:ehh:

Brehs how in the world did Keanu Reeves get the role for John Wick.? He was the worst actor in the WHOLE movie. Mofo sounds like he's reading the script from a Teleprompter :gucci:. Dont get me started with nun chuck scene in the hotel with that SLOW motion choreography and him jumping on nikkas to armbar them and them just sitting there waiting for him connect his shots :gucci:. Every time he was fighting I was hitting the :comeon:

Haven't watched a Donnie Yen movie since I was a kid, but he is just as I remember him. He stole the show in my opinion :ohlawd:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just came back. It was an entertaining flick for sure with great camera work. I was a little concerned i'd dose off given that it's almost 3 hours, but i didn't
:ehh:

Brehs how in the world did Keanu Reeves get the role for John Wick.? He was the worst actor in the WHOLE movie. Mofo sounds like he's reading the script from a Teleprompter :gucci:. Dont get me started with nun chuck scene in the hotel with that SLOW motion choreography and him jumping on nikkas to armbar them and them just sitting there waiting for him connect his shots :gucci:. Every time he was fighting I was hitting the :comeon:

Haven't watched a Donnie Yen movie since I was a kid, but he is just as I remember him. He stole the show in my opinion :ohlawd:
I agree that Reeves is the worst actor in this movie but at this point he is Wick, cant replace him, cant escape it. the supporting cast was def firing on all cylinders

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I know we are all supposed to love the movie here but my biggest gripe was the bulletproof suits.

This dude put the cheat code in and almost didn't beat the game lmao

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
the gun fu was :krs:

caine using doorbells as markers during the fight in japan was :mjlit:

:dead: :dame: everytime homie said nuts to get the dog to bite off the guys dikks

has 5 been confirmed already cause we don't see him die and I assumed the grave site scene is a play so he can really be free but if he needa fukk shyt up, he'll come outta hiding

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
274.gif

hotline-miami-2-trailer.gif
:banderas:
:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas: