The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't know. Joe saying "I'm not being mean. I'm not being mean." I think the two of them needed a break from Joe.
I agree I just didn’t wanna believe it. I would guess he said something behind the scenes that pissed them off, maybe something related to Akademiks. Which is why we didn’t get an episode on Wednesday and why they aren’t here today

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
91-E01071-FA57-4895-9-A2-B-2-F4-D896-EAA08.jpg

So, no Wednesday episode and then for the first time ever both rory AND mal are on vacation in a pandemic? Pod might be done

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I'm still on the last ep.

is Rory playing up the stuff with Joe or his he really ready to snap at him ?

Rosa has the least sexy accent for a woman her age she's already got her granny voice.
walking around in Parks crib in her sweaty ass bare feet

she's not the brightest is she ?
not surprised shes ended up in sex work. seems to happen quite often when the fitness stuff stops working, it ends up with a camming or OnlyFans.

Joe is just extra late smh

to be fair, Joe knowing about EST Gee right now is pretty quick by Joe standards.
if its not R&B, Joe doesn't find out about a new popping rapper till they pop up on TheShadeRoom.

he was embarrassing when he just found out about King Von.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Anyone that hasn’t been feeling the tension between rory joe the past month haven’t been paying attention.

Rory been joking about snuffing joe and last ep joe was like rory need to stop playin with me about this. They been snapping on each other over dumb shyt every ep.

Like the episode where they were talking about marketing to music to college kids and rory said, “thats stupid” and joe got mad about rory callling him stupid. That shyt went on forever. It’s been like that every episode.

Probably some pent up animosity from some off the pod shyt.

If I’m rory, mal, parks, even savon or Erickson I’m mad about turning down 20 mil. I don’t care how they try and play it off, thats NBA money

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Anyone that hasn’t been feeling the tension between rory joe the past month haven’t been paying attention.

Rory been joking about snuffing joe and last ep joe was like rory need to stop playin with me about this. They been snapping on each other over dumb shyt every ep.

Like the episode where they were talking about marketing to music to college kids and rory said, “thats stupid” and joe got mad about rory callling him stupid. That shyt went on forever. It’s been like that every episode.

Probably some pent up animosity from some off the pod shyt.

If I’m rory, mal, parks, even savon or Erickson I’m mad about turning down 20 mil. I don’t care how they try and play it off, thats NBA money

Definitely been feeling like Rory is on his way out especially after the “podcasting isn’t my passion stuff”. Their dynamic is getting weird. I am a big fan and even recently subscribed on Patreon (which Mal is absent for a lot), but things have been feeling weird while watching. I couldn’t get through the last Ep. Hopefully they work out what may be going on. Haven’t watched the new one yet but seeing a lot people welcoming the change in personalities.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I'm still on the last ep.

is Rory playing up the stuff with Joe or his he really ready to snap at him ?

Rosa has the least sexy accent for a woman her age she's already got her granny voice.
walking around in Parks crib in her sweaty ass bare feet

she's not the brightest is she ?
not surprised shes ended up in sex work. seems to happen quite often when the fitness stuff stops working, it ends up with a camming or OnlyFans.

to be fair, Joe knowing about EST Gee right now is pretty quick by Joe standards.
if its not R&B, Joe doesn't find out about a new popping rapper till they pop up on TheShadeRoom.

he was embarrassing when he just found out about King Von.

on the patreon both rory and joe claim they're just playing it up