The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Yall lucky Ice wasnt there for the episode they were talking bout Drake...the comments in here mightve been a lil different

but its good to hear his voice and some other ones today.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yall lucky Ice wasnt there for the episode they were talking bout Drake...the comments in here mightve been a lil different

but its good to hear his voice and some other ones today.
Yeah it was a nice change of pace for an episode but Ice has a lot of wild (and awful) Hip Hop takes and nikkas would be done with him after 2 episodes.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Damn Savon loves him some Joe. :picard:

Interrupted Joe’s story about his dying dogs to say that he was with him when it was happening, was his driver for a minute (Joe didn’t remember though), saying he was at Joe’s house everyday, talking about it shouldn’t be Joe’s responsibility to know if he has a gun in his bag at the airport since everything they have is because of Joe.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
all that patreon made up exec shyt sound good, but ive remained wait and see about this whole thing in comparison to their spotify deal. for all joe says about not being emotional about business, he always has been and if that was really the case, he would have done what people do all the time, especially in music: you have an undervalued deal; do your numbers and renegotiate. "business, never personal, right?" he went on a two week rant and ruined any chance to do business w/ spotify before he even sealed the deal elsewhere while the two other dudes that arent rich are just left dangling. i bet they have a homie handshake deal w/ joe and he is the first and last word in every decision. all this ownership shyt for dated content. how much does he really think he can monetize 3 year old gossip? is it worth holding on to in comparison to a bag for it? meanwhile rory whole life in shambles after joe guilted him for not talking about personal shyt... hope it works out for them.

anybody got a link to the awkward hug? looks like that joint has been wiped from the net.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
EST Gee was not who I was expecting the way Budden set that story up from his A&R buddy. I thought he was already considered "on" but I guess I was early :yeshrug:

Ice funny af