The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Weirdest shyt ever

imagine telling a restaurant owner i eat here a lot and told a lot of people to eat here. Give me a piece of the company now, i feel im owed that.
That’s exactly what rappers restaurants usually are. They attach their name and the people that really own and run the restaurant give them a percentage.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
And mad kids are not. Somebody buying all that liquor and drugs

Legit during college, i had entire semesters where I had to make $50 last an entire week.

College lunch deals (shyt like getting whole pizzas for $4, getting a chicken box for .99 cents, free entry to clubs before 10pm, etc.) and every weekend me and 12 friends would put $5 in a pot and get a keg of beer, ice, cups and side shyt with the total money and make that shyt last Friday to Saturday night.

When you and everyone around you broke, you find a way. But that shyt isn't sustainable in the long run.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
On God bro I understand why u would be sympathetic, I’m terrified of the job market and shyt like that after this :mjcry:

By the grace of fukking God my Voc rehab guy made me switch majors. I was due to either take on at least 40k of debt and try to get a job right now. Now it's pressed back all the way until next year. It's wild rn.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Joe kicks off Episode 420 by sharing his hate for Azealia Banks’ newly shared “love list” (12:18). The guys recap D’Angelo’s competition-free Verzuz (17:05), and Joe calls Adam22 after his recent interview with CyHi the Prynce (36:58). The guys discuss a potential Raekwon/Ghostface Verzuz battle (53:25), the kissing allegations against Governor Andrew Cuomo (59:05), and Texas Governor Greg Abbott announcing the end of the mask mandate (1:02:24). Another woman comes forward against T.I. in his sexual assault case (1:05:05), and Chris D’Elia gives an update on his child molestation allegations (1:06:40). SoundCloud introduces “fan-powered royalties” (1:15:45), which begs the question: How much longer will labels be around? (1:15:45) Joe discusses opening a dispensary in Detroit (1:38:26), Mall calls CyHi (1:59:20), a Julius Randle call (2:23:00), and MUCH MORE! For more exclusive content: become a Patron

Sleeper Picks of the Episode
Joe | Manny Wellz - “So Good”
Rory | Emotional Oranges - “Body & Soul” (Ft. Biig Piig)
Mal | Chase Fetti - “Show Me”
Parks | Devin the Dude - “P.L.A.N.S.A.” (Ft. Tony Mac)