The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Did y'all catch where Joe said he fired a chef bc she wanted her money? Then he threw some bullshyt out about creators and moving money around to pay the rent, etc...that's some fukk shyt. Last few episodes have been entertaining tho

Somebody on Reddit said it best:

Joe all for creators but admittedly didn’t pay producers for beats, didn’t pay a chef on time, views bootleg streams for battle rap, boxing,ufc, gets bootleg music from Ice....
seems like he only for creators getting paid when it’s him

Not to mention, played that 1 dude for a feature lol

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Did y'all catch where Joe said he fired a chef bc she wanted her money? Then he threw some bullshyt out about creators and moving money around to pay the rent, etc...that's some fukk shyt. Last few episodes have been entertaining tho
didn’t he say he attempted to pay her that night and she didn’t take it?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont get the hate for rory hes a legit cool guy

he used to be annoying as fukk in the first couple years, one of those “clearly bothered by the jokes but trying hard to not seem bothered by the jokes” sensitive kinda dudes by over explaining the jokes on him when they’re just jokes...that and the constant corny jokes in the background, but he seems alot more chill and funny these days

He’s a cac. That’s enough for people on here to dislike him. His breakup with Sam is one of the best things to happen for the pod. He been shooting at a high clip since the turmoil :wow:

he’s legit been Funny Af ever since they been in the new place

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i dont get the hate for rory hes a legit cool guy
He's low key been holding the pod down since the Spotify deal fell through while everyone else (except for parks, who actually isn't there to give his input but felt like it was needed at the time.) seemed uninterested in putting in real effort.

The problem is that rory isn't interesting enough to be the face of the podcast but I don't think that should be a reason to hate dude.