The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Mal has the worst sports takes I've ever heard.

I'm convinced that dude doesn't even watch sports, just checks the final scores and forms his opinions based off that.

Mahomes had multiple insane plays and his team literally dropped the ball every single time, but mal says he's a 50 dollar quarterback.

:hhh:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Parks gotta stop trying to be the smartest person in the room sometimes.

"The Beatles used to put out 3 albums in 1 year" fam, shut up. You know that's not what Mal was referring to.

The music/retirement debate was a good one overall though.
Superstars wasn’t taking 3-4 years off like he tried to say though

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Superstars wasn’t taking 3-4 years off like he tried to say though
That's facts, but Parks using the Beatles was a reach. That's why Joe even responded "He's talking about recent". There's a bunch of examples from the 90s and 2000s to use and this nikka reached all the way back to the 60s. It's not a big deal, but it was just like a "come on fam".

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
i dont get the hate for rory hes a legit cool guy
He’s a cool guy, and I’ve heard in real life he’s one of the nicest people in the business, but on the podcast he seems like he tries too hard to fit in.
I’ve started to like him recently now that he stands up for himself when Joe goes a little too far. But earlier in the podcast history this guy was a Joe dikk rider

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I agree that its pointless to fake comment on music if they didn't listen. That said, all 4 of these guys only relevance is tied to the music industry (Joe the dusty rapper, Parks the Indy Engineer, Rory the fake Manager, Mal Biggs Burke's Gay Lil Bro) so music is really the only thing they SHOULD talk about most of the time in terms of legit topics. Most people just listen for the fukkery, but aside from that they've shown time and time again they don't know shyt about anything else....sports, politics, definitely not business.

I've been saying this for over 400 pages on this thread. They record on Friday nights for the Saturday pod, so they don't have time to really listen to anything. Wednesday should be full music reviews from the prior Friday/weekend after they have a few days to sit with releases, and then other music or industry shyt. Saturday should just be chatty patty bullshyt and fukkery.
tenor.gif