The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Lol Mal caped for that bish without even listening to the song

Right on brand for no one to do a quick Google to see that it wasnt just the song in particular that was the issue but the fact that people were saying that she doesn't have a right to say it given her heritage.

Ole girl did one of those ancestry test years ago, posted it on Twitter and cameroon/African was like the 3rd or 4th thing down at like 10-12%, lol. And did in fact have old tweets (CC: Mal lol) calling somebody a monkey or whatever.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
My Boo Ashanti proving once again when it comes to music, Joe never knows what the fukk he’s talking about :mjlol:
im starting to come around to the idea that alot of rappers dont really know shyt about music, commentary/listener wise

making it? of course.

but digesting it, listening, being a fan/listener and knowing whats good that fans like, or even music history. Alot seem to lack that. I noticed this with rapper interviews and esp so with some of the Clubhouse chats

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
This is funny because I think Joe kinda resembles an ostrich in real life

And no I'm not trying to imply he's soft at all I really think he looks like some type of bird
tenor.gif

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Joe is just overall a funny nikka from how he looks(looking like a crackfiend version of Common), to his voice and how he talks etc

dude really should look into comedy or something, i tune into JBP more to laugh at the everyday fukkery they got to spill and the comedy, than any music shyt really.

this podcast to me, is more funny than 98% of actual comedy podcast:pachaha:

this nikka Joe is hilarious man

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Joe is just overall a funny nikka from how he looks(looking like a crackfiend version of Common), to his voice and how he talks etc

dude really should look into comedy or something, i tune into JBP more to laugh at the everyday fukkery they got to spill and the comedy, than any music shyt really.

this podcast to me, is more funny than 98% of actual comedy podcast:pachaha:

this nikka Joe is hilarious man

Bro, Joe is a legit comedian. Look at the compilations of him from Loaded Clips or Zay, it's like watching a comedian do a podcast with his nikkas rather than an ex rapper. He is in my top 10 funniest people out right now.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bro, Joe is a legit comedian. Look at the compilations of him from Loaded Clips or Zay, it's like watching a comedian do a podcast with his nikkas rather than an ex rapper. He is in my top 10 funniest people out right now.
i watch them alot my nikka
the podcast is honestly likeif you didnt know these guys were involved in music. You would think these were just some funny ass friends or even as you said some low list comedian with friends that have a passion for hip hop

because these mfs are funny as fukk. lmao

the segment when joe talked about peeing on the wall had me dying,
Joe needs to have a show, podcast or something to capitalize off his funniness because dude is funner then actual comedians

makes you wonder if he fukked up being a rapper.

Last edited: