The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Mal: we gotta stop talking about violence , and thinking all this shyt is cool that we push and be positive

Also mal: Griselda song as a sleeper every week
Not only that but I would argue Mals misinformation on voting and the pandemic does more harm than rappers talking about violence

rappers rapping about violence is like Elmer Fudd to consumers

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
What podcasts are better?

Need something new to listen to. The Nas slander/Jay-Z and Puff dikkriding, the lack of research that Mal and Joe do... there has to be another podcast that is better put together that this

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
It's funny, that I wondered why the fukk was Parks even there a couple of years ago but now he's the only one I think I would be cool with.
Rory, really is coming off as a vulture. Someone mentioned before but all his "sleepers" are algorithims or things you see popping up on Tidal. Like he probably just checks his phone right before. His takes are lukewarm. He never has an actual opinion on anything (which is fine), but also has nothing to say on it because it's obvious he didn't listen.
Joe, you already know doesn't listen to anything and just goes online all day to try and get easily-impressed art hoes. Dude is 40 now and still doing the same shyt. I'm 27, and got tired of those girls a long time ago. It's dead-ass abuse talking to bird head bytches who think they're smart because they light incense, but are still... birds.
Mal, nikka went from the best to worst. Biggest drop off, he was there as the guy who cut jokes on Joe and be the "street" dude, but it turns out he's lamer than Joe and probably never had sex in his life. His views on women are straight incel shyt. Dude's "too cool for school" shyt got played out. It was cool at first, but you realize this dude doesn't do shyt. There's nothing interesting about him or anything he likes. nikka's an NPC with a name.