The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Joe ensures the energy for the New Year is at its peak with a reminder that he's not concerned with how people feel in 2021. Shortly after, the guys begin with comparing the annual year-end wrap ups from Uncle Murda and Mad Skillz (17:05) and Joe asks the crew what their expectations are from music in the new is (26:40). They also revisit the tension between Eminem and Snoop Dogg after Eminem responded to Snoop's statements (47:05), the world renowned Dr. Anthony Fauci calls in to discuss Covid-19 (1:25:40), the crew pays respects to MF Doom and his legacy (1:55:50) while also hearing from Julius Randle (2:36:55) and Damien Lillard on this loaded podcast episode! All this and more on the first show in the new year!
Sleeper Picks
Joe | DJ Tunez - “PAMI” (Ft. Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay)
Rory | Tailz - “OMW”
Mal | Azealia Banks - “6 Flags” (Ft. Slim Dollars)
Parks | MF Doom - "Figaro"

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Salute to Mal for making it mad uncomfortable by bringing Benzinos Eminem takes to the podcast.
:obama:

I hate how people shyt on canibus. I loved a couple of his albums.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Dr. Anthony Fauci interview might have to redo the industry list after this one :jbhmm:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
They should have all chosen an MF DOOM track as sleepers

parks might be the only who can possibly name a song

rory would pick a song that he just googled a few minutes ago and act like he’s super in tune with his discography

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Nah the diss records are hilarious, but if he thinks he’s gonna get traction with a ‘platform’ that just points out hypocritical points in a 3 hour podcast he’s buggin. I actually listened to it and bro sounds bitter as fukk. He was bringin up old shyt from 3-4 episodes ago like my girl does when we’re arguing; this makes him look like a weirdo compared to the songs which were highkey funny till he let the bitterness get the best of him.

The disses getting traction is clearly what he’s got goin for him in life at the moment so I get why he’s tryna expand it. I’m not shading it, I just don’t see a vlog breakdown of a fukkin podcast being successful :mjlol:
The Joe Budden podcast is successful and they basically breakdown Instagram posts, Tweets, lyrics and random speculation with nothing to back it up lol