The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I'm saying he's a nobody who hasn't done anything who has access just because of who he hangs around

That's regular in life but with Rory it bothers me more, because he's just a B Mic on a podcast

I think that’s because there’s something to be said for actually being (relatively) thorough and having a real appreciation for the music. The people they call that seem to fukk w/ him wouldn’t be like that if he was a clown.

If Rory acted like Ak and made the same fukkboy videos then none of these guys would fukk w/ him. Also even before the podcast he was doin Hennypalooza shyt and that in itself gave him access to diff artists and people. I’m sure he’s got some of this on his own.

But Ak has built his own platform and makes way more money. But he also gets no respect from any artists in the industry besides 6ix9ine :mjlol:

Just two different ways to approach a career both have benefits and downsides.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think that’s because there’s something to be said for actually being (relatively) thorough and having a real appreciation for the music. The people they call that seem to fukk w/ him wouldn’t be like that if he was a clown.

If Rory acted like Ak and made the same fukkboy videos then none of these guys would fukk w/ him. Also even before the podcast he was doin Hennypalooza shyt and that in itself gave him access to diff artists and people. I’m sure he’s got some of this on his own.

But Ak has built his own platform and makes way more money. But he also gets no respect from any artists in the industry besides 6ix9ine :mjlol:

Just two different ways to approach a career both have benefits and downsides.
Rory isnt even a good communicator

Like bruh is just a good dikk sucker

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Rory isnt even a good communicator

Like bruh is just a good dikk sucker

I’m not here to be a Rory avenger lol but you sound like you’re describing a relationship partner. Good communicator? :russ:

Like I said he just seems to have a real appreciation for the music especially the late 90s early 2000s era East Coast scene,, and artists from that corner of hip-hop seem to genuinely fukk w/ him for it. He worked on Jim Jones’ album or somethin like that, he on IG calls w/ Guru and he’s on a friendly basis w/ guys like 9th Wonder. The Akademiks comparison is weird to me cause these guys are playin totally different sports.

I dunno why it’s got you pressed none of these guys are being forced to be friendly to him :mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
I’m not here to be a Rory avenger lol but you sound like you’re describing a relationship partner. Good communicator? :russ:

Like I said he just seems to have a real appreciation for the music especially the late 90s early 2000s era East Coast scene,, and artists from that corner of hip-hop seem to genuinely fukk w/ him for it. He worked on Jim Jones’ album or somethin like that, he on IG calls w/ Guru and he’s on a friendly basis w/ guys like 9th Wonder. The Akademiks comparison is weird to me cause these guys are playin totally different sports.

I dunno why it’s got you pressed none of these guys are being forced to be friendly to him :mjlol:
Yes, when your job is talking all day being a good communicator is important...

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Yes, when your job is talking all day being a good communicator is important...

I wouldn’t say any of these guys are good communicators, Parks maybe the exception. They’re friends doing a podcast, not a couples therapy seminar.

Look at Joe’s personal history that says enough about his communication skills :mjlol:

They do a podcast for a couple hours twice a week. Doesn’t have to be that deep.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
I wouldn’t say any of these guys are good communicators, Parks maybe the exception. They’re friends doing a podcast, not a couples therapy seminar.

Look at Joe’s personal history that says enough about his communication skills :mjlol:

They do a podcast for a couple hours twice a week. Doesn’t have to be that deep.
Joe is good when he goes on a rant
Mal is good for fukkery
Parks is my favorite...hes real cool

Rory just sucks

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching Joe's IG story, and he out partying with Diddy. That nikka Diddy was in full Cap mood with that IG post about no New Year's Eve party :mjlol:

Joe called that on one of the last couple episodes. Said something like "I been getting line off too" :smugdraper:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Did they really skirt around the J Prince Jr issue??? I haven't listened yet.

He's lying. Wasn't he taking flights to get this album done?

If I'm Parks I keep these motherfukkas out my house for the foreseeable future :huhldup:

Why do Rory and Mal think because clubs are open Atlanta is not catching hell with Covid

EDIT: did this weak ass white boy delete the tweet?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It makes me laugh that Rory has done nothing notable and has access to all these ppl who had to do shyt to get on

He aint even really media
its networking breh

you dont really have to be great at anything if you're social and people like you

I see it all the time in mad different fields

Rory worked in marketing at labels for years.He also booked artists for hennypalooza

those are both great opportunities to networks and build relationships