The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It makes me laugh that Rory has done nothing notable and has access to all these ppl who had to do shyt to get on

He aint even really media
hes white. reason why he was invited to jay z brunch and his other 8 black friends weren't allowed in,,they were standing at the gate waiting.

no diss to rory but this fact.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
hes white. reason why he was invited to jay z brunch and his other 8 black friends weren't allowed in,,they were standing at the gate waiting.

no diss to rory but this fact.

Hate to say it but AK is kind of right

Ak is reviled by the industry which is his fault because of how he acts, but he got bread and has his own platform

And he made it on his own, and a mediocre white guy whose claim to fame is he's Joe Budden friend is regularly talking to legends

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
why?

are you expecting him to be making moves like that?
I'm saying he's a nobody who hasn't done anything who has access just because of who he hangs around

That's regular in life but with Rory it bothers me more, because he's just a B Mic on a podcast

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Hate to say it but AK is kind of right

Ak is reviled by the industry which is his fault because of how he acts, but he got bread and has his own platform

And he made it on his own, and a mediocre white guy whose claim to fame is he's Joe Budden friend is regularly talking to legends
And to be honest AK was just reporting news

I dont think he goes out of his way to insult rappers..well maybe now since everyone attacks him

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
And to be honest AK was just reporting news

I dont think he goes out of his way to insult rappers..well maybe now since everyone attacks him
AK is a c00n for that war on chiraq shyt

And a bytch as a man

However he's somehow still less of a bytch than Joe because he will talk shyt and just hide

While Joe will back down at the first sign of confrontation with someone tougher than him:russ:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I'm saying he's a nobody who hasn't done anything who has access just because of who he hangs around

That's regular in life but with Rory it bothers me more, because he's just a B Mic on a podcast

:dwillhuh: it bothers you that much?

so you want him to clout chase even more than he already has (roc nation brunch)

you're a fukking weirdo, if that's the case

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
:dwillhuh: it bothers you that much?

so you want him to clout chase even more than he already has (roc nation brunch)

you're a fukking weirdo, if that's the case
I dont want him to clout chase, im not asking him to be media

I'm saying he's falling upward

I dont see whats so hard to understand

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was invited to jay z brunch and his other 8 black friends weren't allowed in,,they were standing at the gate waiting.
:bryan::bryan::bryan:

What were they waiting for? Was he supposed to come get them once he got in? :bryan:, that white man got in there and said "man fukk them nikkas"...probably aloud

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:bryan::bryan::bryan:

What were they waiting for? Was he supposed to come get them once he got in? :bryan:, that white man got in there and said "man fukk them nikkas"...probably aloud

story goes he had 2 tickets, 1 was for him 1 was supposed to be for another palooza person, but he used it for sam instead

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
The name changed again

As I was listening to the last episode without Rory it felt like Joe had more spacing in a way like four people is too many people but at the same time Rory will go at Joe with things he cares about more than the others but over time it’s obvious even Rory doesn’t even care as much.

I had to explain how the podcast got the top spot to my girl and basically when it comes to the culture no matter where it is the New York style is the best for consumption. Especially considering that other regions have speakers that are much much more mush mouth than New York. Being able to sound clear automatically makes you sound more intelligent. Joe Budden lucked out with Combat Jack getting sick, Tax Stone being obsessed with Troy Ave,other people having families with day jobs that after finishing work they spent time with their families, and the resurgence of Love and Hip Hop.

Luck is a huge variable in everything