The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Mal is a piece of shyt for that bailout convo.

First of all, the bailout money is NOT the same bill as the actual budget for the government. So no, Biden isn't funding fish you fukking idiot. Trump is still president. Goofball dumbass.

Then he says people are out shopping and he's confused where the money is coming from.

What?!

Then his man Trump ain't sign the fukking $2K bailout, then "all sides are bad"

WHAT?
fukk Mal got me agreeing with nap :scust:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Mal is a piece of shyt for that bailout convo.

First of all, the bailout money is NOT the same bill as the actual budget for the government. So no, Biden isn't funding fish you fukking idiot. Trump is still president. Goofball dumbass.

Then he says people are out shopping and he's confused where the money is coming from.

What?!

Then his man Trump ain't sign the fukking $2K bailout, then "all sides are bad"

WHAT?

At this point I ignore Mal when they start to talk politics. Even Joe has gotten to that point :russ:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
:dahell:They just confused the fukk outta me with the PS5 talk... Is he saying you cant have more than 1 account per console?
Naw he means they need 2, so they can both play online at the same time in the same house

Rich parent shyt...

shyt my parents would buy 1 and we'd have to take turns lmaoo

You can have multiple accounts on 1 console

Legalese

Banned
Daps
:dahell:They just confused the fukk outta me with the PS5 talk... Is he saying you cant have more than 1 account per console?
for games without co op or “squad” based MP games they would require a second console to play together or against each other.

its definitely first world problems. That would get you laughed out the room by an adult back in the day

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Surprised they didn’t take the day off on Christmas Eve, since they complained about being obligated to put new episodes out during the holidays while with Spotify.

Then at the end they say that they didn’t wanna record at all, and hopefully people found entertainment somewhere in the episode.

Some say that certain fans complain about whatever, but what do you say about with the example I just gave you?