The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
they sleeping on the fact that Ashanti had full verses on most of her features..only one where she just did the hook was Always on Time

she could perform Mesmerize, Down 4 U, What's Love, Southside (and Im Real/Aint That Funny:sas2:) alone and be fine ...shyt, John Legend won some rounds just singing his hooks against Alicia Keys

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Joe said he gets 20k a year from pump it up

if somebody offered him 250k for the rights of it right now I bet he would take it

that’s over 10 years of payments that you get right now

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
"No Rory, I don't look up 26 year olds anymore"

"Glad you said "anymore""

"Yeah, y'all reminded me I used to be younger"

"Yeah, you was 39"

lmfaooooo

I'm glad Rory called out Joe for his BS. Joe gotta stop acting like it's weird for men in the 40s to find women in their early and mid 20s attractive. Joe trying to act like once he turned 40 that flipped a switch and makes him not like attractive younger women anymore. Lot of cap in his rap.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Mal doesn’t think women can buy their own jewelry:mjlol:
I get his main point though. Most of the women on IG flossing these lavish lifestyles are living off numerous men providing money. Whether they bartend, strip, have tricks etc.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of women getting their own bags through being brand influencers, running businesses, etc... but let's not act like the women Mal is talking about isn't a large percentage.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Rory smartened up and ran back Keyshia Cole's discography...
No way does Ashanti win a song battle with KC
Ashanti has bigger records but they were more of in the that moment type of records because she kind of rode a wave

Keysha’s resonated with women more.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Joe didn't understand how he was being hypocritical shytting on Christopher Nolan and HBO Max while saying that he always "stands with the creators". It's good for us, but no doubt all of those releases going straight to streaming is going to fukk up folks' back-end.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
They skipping/skimming over a lot of shyt they could actually flesh out for a good discussion to circle the wagon as far as topics are concerned.