The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Out of all the wild shyt Mal thinks it’s crazy to me that a 40 year old man sees 20 year olds partying in Houston, Miami and Atlanta as his reference point on how Covid is affecting America

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Wait is Ian from Harlem :dame:

Last week when joe n them was congratulating him on his engagement they didnt really mention a lady or was I trippin:patrice:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia

What a nasty coupla cacs
DZTXhmC.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
How hard is it to look up Logan And Jake Paul before you do a segment on them :mindblown:

why is Joe always talking so tough when he saw VlAd and didn’t do anything but evacuate

mayweather is just starved for attention

Rich boy > Joe Budden

Last edited:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
How hard is it to look up Logan And Jake Paul before you do a segment on them :mindblown:

why is Joe always talking so tough when he saw VlAd and didn’t do anything but evacuate

mayweather is just starved for attention

Rich boy > Joe Budden

Just started the episode but I KNEW they were going to mess that up just by looking at the description :francis:
Like what does Savon and screen man do?

EDIT: Wasn't that bad...for them. They at least acknowledged that they're brothers, thought they assumed that Jake was fighting Floyd. Then again, LP is one of the biggest YouTubers.

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Rich boy might get joe outta here too :russ:

throw some ds, looka here, & let’s get this paper ..his 2& 3 might beat joes 2&3 lol
Joe should be allowed to use his Boy Looka Here freestyle cause he bodied that beat. Bonus points for him being scared as shyt at the end and finishing lol.

I'm thinking of the Last Dayz Freestyle.

Last edited: