The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Although Joe, Rory, Mal and Parks have made it clear they don't believe the Grammy's respect or understand the culture, there are artist that still strive to win the Award (21:58). The guys discuss the nominees, the snubs and the reaction from the music industry (48:00). They also discuss Dave Chappelle's latest special and the importance of his message (1:03:22), Hip-Hop beef's that should end (1:35:17), who can Joe beat in a Verzuz (1:48:40) and an update on HBO's "The Undoing" (potential spoiler alerts) and MORE! Sleeper Picks Joe | Protoje - “In Bloom” (Ft. Lila Iké) Rory | Priya Ragu - “Good Love 2.0” Mal | | JR Writer - “This Is Not New” (Ft. Royce Da 5’9) Parks | Rasheed Chappell - “Rock Bottom” (Ft. Ransom)

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Although Joe, Rory, Mal and Parks have made it clear they don't believe the Grammy's respect or understand the culture, there are artist that still strive to win the Award (21:58). The guys discuss the nominees, the snubs and the reaction from the music industry (48:00). They also discuss Dave Chappelle's latest special and the importance of his message (1:03:22), Hip-Hop beef's that should end (1:35:17), who can Joe beat in a Verzuz (1:48:40) and an update on HBO's "The Undoing" (potential spoiler alerts) and MORE! Sleeper Picks Joe | Protoje - “In Bloom” (Ft. Lila Iké) Rory | Priya Ragu - “Good Love 2.0” Mal | | JR Writer - “This Is Not New” (Ft. Royce Da 5’9) Parks | Rasheed Chappell - “Rock Bottom” (Ft. Ransom)

I’m guessing a long winded monologue on ownership here.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
God dammit another business talk/rant....

I absolutely hate when he puts that faux intellectual tone / cheesy preacher rhythm on to try to drive home a point. Its like he gets tunnel vision and ignores there is 3 other people with microphones.

This shyt is so much better with dikk jokes and thot talk. Joe is like the most relevant horrible business man in the industry. I couldn’t be his co host / friend and let him get us in all these moments and not set us up to capitalize on a single one.