The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I grew up around brown nikkas, he don't even fit the type. But you going so hard for him maybe you know something I don't. Enlighten me fam.
Nah that’s just the Thing. I don’t know him. Like u don’t. nikkas was saying same shyt about Russ, until he started showing up at nikkas shows.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Nah that’s just the Thing. I don’t know him. Like u don’t. nikkas was saying same shyt about Russ, until he started showing up at nikkas shows.

Russ Italian, Italian nikkas get it in.

I know mad brown nikkas that fit the same type as Nav, he ain't washing shyt but his feet at the mosque.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Lol u sound crazy my guy. He can’t be what he says cause he’s brown? Lol ok my guy u win

Thats not what I'm saying. But if you think he rapping his own experience and not just fitting in with who he gets Abel to pay for I dunno what to tell you.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
These boys did a lyrical breakdown of a Jazmine Sullivan song :russ: if that ain’t the most blatant payola

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:comeon:

She dropped a song before this one.

Joe is taking money for promo and shoutouts of R&B singers just like I thots do for waist trainers
I think they just like her man :yeshrug: I mean if Jasmine Sullivan was paying for promo I’m sure she’d go to a bigger platform for it. Nobody else is talking about her so I feel this is more organic or at least them trying to big up an artist they like.