The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I get the summer Walker snub..

but it’s like they didn’t even have a clue how big of a year or song weeknd had this year, how they just kinda breezed past justice saying it..and didn’t even mention it themselves lol

So out of touch on popular music...they only like r&b..specifically r&b from people they have friends affiliated to

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
How you say the Grammys were never for us but you sound like you’re crying talking about them shyts? I wish people would stop lying about the Grammys. You don’t hear people crying about bet awards. The Soul Train awards are this Sunday. Nobody is talking about them. Can we acknowledge that the Grammys are the most important music awards out here? Music is so fukked now anyway. R&b is all messed up. I’m not shocked by any of these nominations.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
where people really scared watching the verzuz or is this just the podcast p*ssy junkie cac energy coming through?
they played it up for jokes but that shyt was tense as hell when gucci played that

but jeezy not bout that life as history has shown
he wasnt gonna do anything to gucci

i thought swizz was gon cut the show tho. lmao

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

but it’s like they didn’t even have a clue how big of a year or song weeknd had this year, how they just kinda breezed past justice saying it..and didn’t even mention it themselves lol

So out of touch on popular music...they only like r&b..specifically r&b from people they have friends affiliated to

Specifically R&B hoes

:mjlol:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
How you say the Grammys were never for us but you sound like you’re crying talking about them shyts? I wish people would stop lying about the Grammys. You don’t hear people crying about bet awards. The Soul Train awards are this Sunday. Nobody is talking about them. Can we acknowledge that the Grammys are the most important music awards out here? Music is so fukked now anyway. R&b is all messed up. I’m not shocked by any of these nominations.

THANK YOU

:why:

It's the same shyt every year!

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Word...a lot of rappers be on that “fukk the Grammys, fukk the awards” tip...until they actually get nominated and/or are invited to the show (with the gifts, after parties, etc.).

Grammys weren’t rigged or corrupt when The Weeknd was winning and flaunting them a couple of years ago. Yes, he was snubbed this year...but you can’t have it both ways.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Summer Walker had the biggest year of any R&B act last year.

women treat that album like its Mary J. What’s the 411

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said that :laff:

Joe crawled out of the irrelevant graveyard and got a popping podcast and think he's Mark Zuckerberg now :dead:
Hahahahhaa. This is the funniest shyt about him to me. "See I'm a creator, let the creatives create. We are the ones pushing the culture forward" and all that shyt, :mjlol:, man shut up, you crack funny jokes and clown famous people, thats why listeners tune in, you aint Tesla