The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

On this episode: The guys cover all the new music that was released and Rory believes Benny the Butcher's latest album should be mentioned in album of the year (22:00), a Drake lyric breakdown (57:55), and the get your queen back segment (1:23:50). They also talk people trying to cancel Ice Cube (1:30:44), the Billboard Awards and more!

Sleeper Picks
Joe | Giveon - “Last Time” (Ft. Snoh Aalegra)
Rory | Joe Budden - “Love For You” (Ft. Emanny)
Mal | Dot Demo - “Demon Eye Adolencences”
Parks | Joe Budden - “[Intro] All Love Lost”

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
like clockwork...:lolbron:
Oh lord...did he really? #SLOPPY

Aight so the new episode is up on Apple but not Spotify. Guess that’s the new formula.

As long as I can continue to get this for free, I’ll listen...but if you’re not on Spotify at all, aren’t you losing a portion of your audience/reach? They’re not the first podcast to remove themselves from Spotify...maybe they don’t pay out well or at all?

Whatever man...he’s posting a bunch of cryptic shyt on his IG pretty much saying has it all figured out, it’s coming together and fukk the haters. We shall see.
:hubie:

Last edited:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh was hoping they would keep it on spotify, soundcloud app is trash when you're trying to piecemeal a podcast and not listen to it all in one sitting. Still crazy to me that they're not on Stichter in fukking 2020.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Smh was hoping they would keep it on spotify, soundcloud app is trash when you're trying to piecemeal a podcast and not listen to it all in one sitting. Still crazy to me that they're not on Stichter in fukking 2020.
As long as you don’t listen to anything else on SoundCloud you can still do it but I feel you