The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
black is a race not a nationality but keep cooking tho :mjlol::salute:

btw don’t mistake this for me supporting this show...I have no intention of watching it...facts is facts tho at the bold :hubie:
The context of "black" as used today from "black" culture,"black" music, etc pertains to us. Spare me that "black is a race" BS. In other context's to what it relates to its only about skin. With alot of those people you want to call black not even labeling themselves as such.

and in regards to being black in america = Solely ADOS. So nah this aint no Black women podcast this is a podcast full of caribbeans. And I stand by what I said.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Only thing for today is this

and lol at the title of ep 1 "protect black women" and not a single Actual Black american women on the pod

Full court is Jamaican, Kelly is bahamian, and Olivia is guyanese :mjlol: none of these women are black.

This isnt a Black women podcast, this is a caribbean podcast if anything.

:unimpressed: But i digress

:martin: @ the girls not being black....but i digress

wow @ the setup being identical to the JBP. was this joe's idea??

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:martin: @ the girls not being black....but i digress
Their not,:mjlol: None of them are Aframs. Sorry not sorry but they are not black.
Black is in relation to ADOS and thats how it is whether you pan african nikkas like it or not.

shyt even some of the nonados people you nikkas try to cling to know this, hence why some say "america is race obsessed" or say that race is american idea

Even the africans and cairbbeans outside of the US, yall cling to will tell you this. Only reason why a good number of them here in the US abide by "blackness" is cause they look like us

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
People keep updating this thread.. Why? Wait til a new episode happens lol

Oh. Mf's don't comment on TV shows when they aren't on air or they're showing reruns? Why not wait until the new season airs? nikkas don't comment on sports activity during the off-season? Why? Wait til a new season starts. nikkas not having yearly round music discussions? Why? Wait until the new CD drop. Or does Kendrick not get a million threads made per week without dropping something in how long? Why does this piss yall off so much? Did some of you nikkas use to personally drive for Joe or sum'n? Lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh. Mf's don't comment on TV shows when they aren't on air or they're showing reruns? Why not wait until the new season airs? nikkas don't comment on sports activity during the off-season? Why? Wait til a new season starts. nikkas not having yearly round music discussions? Why? Wait until the new CD drop. Or does Kendrick not get a million threads made per week without dropping something in how long? Why does this piss yall off so much? Did some of you nikkas use to personally drive for Joe or sum'n? Lol

the booth is the only entertainment sub-forum on here where dudes can’t handle conflicting opinions...it’s like you have to like an artist and agree with everything they create, say and do lol

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
the booth is the only entertainment sub-forum on here where dudes can’t handle conflicting opinions...it’s like you have to like an artist and agree with everything they create, say and do lol

Ion get it lol.

Last pg wasn't even that bad. nikkas asking and commenting on what's going on since they were allegedly supposed to be back by now, their "network" dropping a pod, and mf's commenting on Mal's fukkery on account of he still up to the same shyt on Twitter, lol.