The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Fam. This is nuts :dead:

He really might bag Brandy :dahell:

Screen-Shot-2020-09-19-at-1-39-04-PM.png
when you have a certain level of clout nothing matters. My Uncle was at a club with Sam Cassell and Sam told my Uncle point out a chick I can't fukk. My Uncle did and at the end of the night he went him with the chick.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Joe is a talented, legendary rapper (no matter his success), he is well respected in his craft and as a commentator more than any journalist so can def see why artists pick up his calls and like speaking with him. Artists can relate to him and Nore and know they care. He's def earned his stripes... in fact I think it's a competitive advantage he'll have over anyone... Joe's greatest enemy is himself

That's cool and all but Rory and Mal's phones were the ones doing work this pod, lol.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's a good point...but of course Budden was never even close to the level of stardom that Romo had on America's team. But I see what you're saying, I'd rather hear from someone who was actually in it too.
Thats the thing though.

There a big insider club and Joe's definitely always been in the mix.

Its as close as people get to the "industry" insider perspective than most "critics" can ever get.

Not even Charlamagne understands the artist life as much as Joe obviously does

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Joe is a talented, legendary rapper (no matter his success), he is well respected in his craft and as a commentator more than any journalist so can def see why artists pick up his calls and like speaking with him. Artists can relate to him and Nore and know they care. He's def earned his stripes... in fact I think it's a competitive advantage he'll have over anyone... Joe's greatest enemy is himself
full