Mal: I disagree, I think Chris Paul should’ve gotten more respect

KD: Come on Mal

giphy.gif

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, for the ability to actually call people in the industry AND have them pick up means this podcast is worth more than the average "hip hop commentary" show.

I don't even think Charlamagne can do that.

Joe is a talented, legendary rapper (no matter his success), he is well respected in his craft and as a commentator more than any journalist so can def see why artists pick up his calls and like speaking with him. Artists can relate to him and Nore and know they care. He's def earned his stripes... in fact I think it's a competitive advantage he'll have over anyone... Joe's greatest enemy is himself

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Honestly, for the ability to actually call people in the industry AND have them pick up means this podcast is worth more than the average "hip hop commentary" show.

I don't even think Charlamagne can do that.

its funny that he’s probably like 2-10 in fabolous picking up his calls :russ:

fab never wanna talk To this nikka unless he got something to promote :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Joe is a talented, legendary rapper (no matter his success), he is well respected in his craft and as a commentator more than any journalist so can def see why artists pick up his calls and like speaking with him. Artists can relate to him and Nore and know they care. He's def earned his stripes... in fact I think it's a competitive advantage he'll have over anyone... Joe's greatest enemy is himself
Thats the one thing I think that a lot of his "competition" doesn't get.

Akademics and Charlamagne etc... they're NOT talented at all. They're just the chosen voices of the moment. And they know that.