The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Wasn't KD smashing Cyn or one of Joe's old thangs?

Why would u wanna chit chat wit that nikka :scust:

Edit: sachin tendulkar and savon still in here smh

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Thats the one thing I think that a lot of his "competition" doesn't get.

Akademics and Charlamagne etc... they're NOT talented at all. They're just the chosen voices of the moment. And they know that.
I’ll disagree with Cthagod not being talented. In listening to him for years on his show and podcasts, he’s very good at that particular job. He’s matured into a really good interviewer and “public” speaker...which definitely require talent.

Daps
All the bullshyt they dealt with in the last 3 weeks ....they will move on and look back and laugh like they did this this episode . Knowing Joe he has plenty of shyt lined up and this episode nikkas got they shyt off and you could feel the confidence a lot this episode . As I told most of you Joe & company will be fine . For all y'all the entertained the smear campaign ........... And said it was over

The price is gon up ....see y'all next month :ufdup: great episode

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Fam. This is nuts :dead:

He really might bag Brandy :dahell:

Screen-Shot-2020-09-19-at-1-39-04-PM.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I’ll disagree with Cthagod not being talented. In listening to him for years on his show and podcasts, he’s very good at that particular job. He’s matured into a really good interviewer and “public” speaker...which definitely require talent.
Nah, that access is DIFFERENT though.

Joe is like when Romo became a sportscaster. :wow:

A lot of people in the media game can only dream of the access an ACTUAL artist has :wow:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, that access is DIFFERENT though.

Joe is like when Romo became a sportscaster. :wow:

A lot of people in the media game can only dream of the access an ACTUAL artist has :wow:

That's a good point...but of course Budden was never even close to the level of stardom that Romo had on America's team. But I see what you're saying, I'd rather hear from someone who was actually in it too.