The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
I was expecting Ice to cover his ears when they were playing Give Up The Goods.
He could just concentrate by yelling some No Limit lyrics until the song was finished.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
The longer I watch this pod the more I look at Flip like :scust:

Not only is he an ignorant buffoon but his obsession with Mel is absurd.
She’s really giving that nikka just enough rhythm to continue to get the attention she wants.
Joe and Ish already warned the crew about how she likes to bait nikkas in relationships, but Flip is not gonna pass down getting a little bit of crumbs from Melyssa Ford.
Peep how Ish has stopped feeding into the BS, to the point where she had to ask him why he not commenting on her shenanigans no more
:manny:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
She’s really giving that nikka just enough rhythm to continue to get the attention she wants.
Joe and Ish already warned the crew about how she likes to bait nikkas in relationships, but Flip is not gonna pass down getting a little bit of crumbs from Melyssa Ford.
Peep how Ish has stopped feeding into the BS, to the point where she had to ask him why he not commenting on her shenanigans no more
:manny:

Ish bodybagged her wit that G card stamped cause the shyt you say I let you get off don't affect my household comment months back. It burned her soul and she barely even look Ish way to say somethin to him as much since

Last edited: