The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
still catching up, on episode 743....during this whole i love you cardi segment i didn't mean to disrespect you. STILL managed to throw in backhanded compliments and I'm just like this is why people don't like you fam.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
This Trump discussion just proved Marc's point from last week completely.....and you got the whole male cast members except Parks eating that bullshyt up. These fools really out here talmbout Trump killed that shyt....did we watch the same video? :what:

This our problem, we let these hip hop nikkas influence our opinion when that shyt shouldn't even apply....Joe Budden is not in my tax bracket, he's far above it. So of course he gon benefit more to a Trump presidency compared to my blue collar working black ass who is now being threatened with potential police immunity.....after just seeing an innocent black woman killed on camera no less. This goof ass nikka Ray talmbout "that shyt was kinda hard"
.... they couldn't possibly be talking about that nabj interview where he embarrassed himself? Ain't no way lmao

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Should be hella content for Sat pod lol
Ice: "So one of us got some great business advice from one of the top streamers in the world. You gonna heed that advice and be a cameraman for your son Flip?"
*pod discusses topic on "when it's time to hang it up". Probably bring up old heads being in the young ppl's way*
Joe or Ish: "You know what's funny? I been told this nikka to let his son shine. I guess he thought I was talking about a clear day. But a lit nikka with a lil clout say the same thing and he wants to take it serious."