The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
A nikka really tried to question my funds just for Budden to turn around and drop a 4hr plus pod for free to make sure him and his squad were part of this shyt....after the buzz of the battle is starting to slowly fizzle. The coli dot com :mjlol:

I'm with you breh. I have disposable income for days but I'm not sending a penny to a Womanizer and Dog jerker. But I will listen to him talk about hip-hop beefs for free :yeshrug:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Great episode, Joe was on point with his analysis

Ish:

200w.gif

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Anyone notice this

About 3 weeks ago when they were talking about best diss record makers he said Cam'ron wouldn't be nowhere near his top 5 anything.

But in today's episodes when he was talking about killers who would've bodied that Heart Part 6 is a diss battle, he named Cam'ron?

LOL nikka really can't keep from contradicting himself.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Anyone notice this

About 3 weeks ago when they were talking about best diss record makers he said Cam'ron wouldn't be nowhere near his top 5 anything.

But in today's episodes when he was talking about killers who would've bodied that Heart Part 6 is a diss battle, he named Cam'ron?

What you mean that’s joes bag lmao

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Anyone notice this

I remember that shyt. The clip went semi viral. I'm surprised Cam didn't light him up